Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #401
Lil Kinz
xxxOzz11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

:cs:
I promise to take FABULOUS care of the cocker spaniel!

If I win, I hope I get the.. lighthouse POTM, balloon blower, or the Donut Seeds!!!

Thanks for the awesome contest!

:cs:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #402
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Of course I will take good care of my Webkinz Cocker Spaniel...

I hope to get maybe the Ice-Maker thing or the Lighthouse!

Thanks for the contest, Keeley.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #403
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

The POTM item i would hope to get if i won my new Cocker spaniel would crystal sea glass flooring because it would be an amazing item to look at. WI for these wonderful contests!
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #404
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I will hope to get THE iCEMAKER thing.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #405
Lil Kinz
jamieh822 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! i promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. I would really like the donut tree seeds as my POTM item. I have been searching for the donut seeds for almost a year now and have not gotten them.
jamieh822 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #406
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and my favourite POTM item is the Crystalline Pond. :cs:
lamb is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #407
bwana50 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and I hope I get the unicycle as the POTM item!:cs::cs::cs:
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #408

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

These contests just put a smile in your heart! WI is such a fun place. I wish the best of luck to everyone!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I think his name would probably be either Zeke, or Gromit, and the POM item I'd most like to have would be the Sub. Somehow the image of a Cocker driving a Sub just makes me chuckle....

Happy holiday weekend all!
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #409
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel,:cs: in fact if I win he'll go straight to the Chateau de Websailles to live a life fit for a king! I would really like the submarine (even if it won't fit in the gardens in WebsaillesThankz for all the great contests!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #410

darkcrusade24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

i promise to give a cocker spaniel the most awesome, best, most exciting home they can ever have! i will make sure everything is at 100. i don't have any POTM items. id really like the crystal sea glass flooring. i always wanted a cocker spaniel, i went to target and many others places to try to find one. they are my favorite webkinz pet ever!!!!

please respond.
darkcrusade24 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: