Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #331
Webkinz :)
mvgp27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to give my cocker Spaniel the best home ever. If I could get one thing I would love to have the Blooming Flower. I think it is the best POM ever.
mvgp27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #332

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel !I hope to get the Rocky Shores Lighthouse as a pet of the month gift.

Thanks for the chance to win--great contest!
zalok is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #333

lanagirl112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to give the cocker spaniel a good home! I would probably want the submarine or crystaline pond. But anything is good for me! lol Anywho hav a great day guys!

~lanagirl112
lanagirl112 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #334
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

I would give the Cocker Spaniel a good home. He would have lots of company, Mac the Pug, T-10 the Tinkerpup, Magnolia the Yorkie, Gritty McDuff the Cocker Spaniel, Honey Brown the Brown Dog, O'Doul the Emerald Lab, Bianco the White Poodle and Black Opal the Black Poodle. The more DOGS the better.

I love all the POTM gifts but I guess I would really love the Kinzville Cuckoo Clock!
dprice28 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #335

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

If I were to adopt it, I would love to get the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring.

I just love these contests. The winners are always random and everyone has an equal chance at winning. Have a great long weekend everyone!!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #336

owlsrule1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spanial
I really hope to get the submarine, But otherwise i would really like a balloon maker
Contests are fun, WI: you rule!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #337
MuttiKueh is on a distinguished road

We promise to make a wonderful loving home for our cocker spaniel. We would REALLY love a Bumper Car as our adoption gift to add to our play room!
MuttiKueh is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #338
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and if I was fortunate enough to win one I hope I would get the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring when adopting him.

Thank you for another fantastic giveaway WI and Good Luck to everyone!!!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #339

Tilliewagger is on a distinguished road

I promise to let a cocker spainel have a great big wide mansion is my webkinz house. =)
Tilliewagger is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #340
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I would give a good home to Cocker Spaniel : )

If I got one, I would get the pet of the Month Surprise Gift Box and give it to my granddaughter : )
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: