Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #291
Webkinz :)
kejnrc08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spainiel!!!!:cs:! A POTM item that I would like is the ancient pool or the submarine! Thank you for the contest WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #292
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel! She'd be welcome by a new family of way cute puppies and live in an awesome Doggy Room where her fav toys & pals are waiting!

If I were lucky enough to win the cocker spaniel, she'd be thrilled to ride in a new submarine!

Hope everyone has a wonderful memorial day weekend! BBQ!
Grammikinz is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #293

GPKman has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel
I would really like the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring.
GPKman is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #294
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

i promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel and the pet of the month item that i hope to get the most is the crystal sea glass flooring.
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #295

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

Out of all the pet of the month items I'd like to get, I'd like to hopefully get the Stellar Star Blaster because it shoots pretty stars and my pets can go chase them around.

Thanks for creating the contest, even if I don't win, I like how you make these contests fun for all ages.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #296

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.
I would love to get the Donut Seeds.
dragonfly is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #297
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel.
I would hope to get the balloon blowerso I could have a big party!!

Thanks for the contest. Have a wonderful weekend.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #298
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

I SugarFrenzy promise to make a good home for me Cocker Spaniel.
I would love to have the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring, cause it's soooo cool
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #299
Dogs Rock
Lil Kinz
Dogs Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

Hi i would love to have a cocker spaniel because i believe in making a good home for amy creature big or small. A cocker spaniel is the one thing i want most. If i could choose my item it would be donut seeds because my sick sister wants them and she never can get them. Thank you for your time! Thanks!
Dogs Rock is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #300

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I promise to make a good home for my cockier spaniel!! I love cockier spaniels a ccockier spaniel was the first pet I ever got!! And she would be so happy to have a friend!! I w9ould hope for the dandelion!!
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: