Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 08:20 AM   #21
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

If i were to win one of the lovely potm cocker spaniels i would love to get the crystal sea glass flooring!!! It sounds so beautifull Thanx for yet another great give-away!!!
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. If I would be lucky enough to pick a pet of the month item I would choose the Blooming Dandelion it really is a pretty flower.
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #23
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. The one item in all of WW that I want the most is the Rocky Shores Lighthouse.
stormwatch71 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #24
hfmsgirl

Hfmsgirl is a name known to allHfmsgirl is a name known to allHfmsgirl is a name known to all

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I would have a wonderful home for my cocker spainel. My other webkinz are friendly and kind. I think if I were to win a cocker spainel I think that I would want the party machine so that all of my webkinz can have parties together. :cs:
Hfmsgirl is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #25

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!
I hope to get the lighthouse. It looks awesome!
Thanks Webkinz Insider and more for this contest.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #26
halfpint1072
halfpint1072 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to give my Cocker Spaniel a good home. If I got the POTM, I would really like to receive the Submarine as my POTM prize. It would look great in my underwater room.

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #27
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel" I would really like to the crystalline pond. :cs:
cassielol214 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and tell us which Pet of the Month item you hope to get the most when you adopt it!

I wish for the dandelion plant if I should win
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #29
joleytalkn is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel, he would have 2 little brothers to play with, piddle and puddle. I would like either a submarine or the crystal sea floor.

Thanks and good luck everyone!
Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM   #30
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel

I hope to get the Blooming Dandelion.
emscales is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: