Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #271
kathy/kasia
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

Great contest, WI!
----
I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!
The prize that I would definitely love would be the Balloon Blower. Why? Because then, I could celebrate my winning, AND the coming of a new member to the Webkinz family, which will make the other Webkinz smile!
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #272
unicornprincess72
Banned
UNICORNPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

1. "I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and tell us which Pet of the Month item you hope to get the most when you adopt it!
oops I forgot to mention that when I adopt my cocker spaniel - I would wish for the sea world glass flooring!
UNICORNPRINCESS is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #273
Lil Kinz
mcmike_95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank for the great contest
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #274

mochissa is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel! The pet of the month item I want the most is the submarine.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #275
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good and happy home for my adorable little pup.
I f i win the pet of the month item i would want would be the snow maker but i would be happy any way.:cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs::cs:
Webkinz03 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #276
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Reply to this thread saying "I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and tell us which Pet of the Month item you hope to get the most when you adopt it!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. Brownie (my lil'kinz cocker spaniel) would be so happy to have a new friend of her kind! The Pet of the Month item I hope most to get is the balloon maker.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #277

Cuddles312702 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and the POTM ethat I want most is the Deep Sea Driving Submarine. I would like that most because that is the last car/vehice needed for my Car Collection.
Cuddles312702 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #278
unicornprincess72
Banned
UNICORNPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

1. "I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"
My world is the best! I would take cocker spaniel on vacations all the time ... I really hope i receive the ancient pool - really want that for his room!
UNICORNPRINCESS is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #279
kathy/kasia

--Sorry, I this post wasn't necessary, my next post is on the next page-- OOOPS
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #280
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel." The Pet Of The Month item that i would like to get (They all are great so any would be awesome!) But my favorite is the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring.

~Thanks WI for all the awesome contests! You are amazing! Have a great Memorial Day weekend
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: