Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #261
Lil Kinz
mcmike_95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel, The pet of the month item I hope to get is the dounut plant. It will be a great pet to have added in my small collection of 4 pets:clyde:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

jman3768 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I hope to get Dex Dangerous's Spaceship.
jman3768 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #263
Lil Kinz
mcmike_95 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck to everyone
Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #264
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!
The prize that I would definitely love would be the Balloon Blower. Why? Because then, I could celebrate my winning, AND the coming of a new member to the Webkinz family, which will make the other Webkinz smile!
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #265
unicornprincess72
Banned
UNICORNPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

Hello Webkinz Insiders

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and tell us which Pet of the Month item you hope to get the most when you adopt it!

with big cherries on top!! PICK ME PICK ME!
goodluck to everyone!
UNICORNPRINCESS is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #266
NickJonas has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I would love to get the Sea Glass FLooring.
NickJonas is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #267
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!!!!!!!

From the moment I saw the donut plant seeds, that is the one POTM gift that I have wanted the most!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #268
heeeee!

Knut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to behold

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!

If I recieved this Webkinz, I'd like to get the "Stellar Star Blaster" as my pet of the month item to make my space room look more realistic!

:cs: Happy Memorial Day everyone. Knut.
Knut is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #269
Unregistered

I most sincerely promise to take the best possible care of my wonderful, fun filled, adorable, pet of the month cocker spaniel! The Pet of the Month item I woul like most would be either the lurking lagoon, party machine, or the balloon blower!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #270

leatahka is on a distinguished road

Oops! my mistake I didn't post a pet of the month gift...I would love to have the frosty snow making machine!!
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: