Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I would love to get the Donut Seeds.
ladycop67 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #142
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

As for which POTM I would like to have it would be either the Crystal Sea Glass Floor or the Blooming Dandelion.

Thanks for giving us the chance at another great contest.
sherispets is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #143
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I will begin by feeding him his favorite foods and buying him his favorite toy.

I hope to get the donut seeds or the deep sea diving submarine when I adopt my pet of the month. :cs:
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #144
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spainel.I would love a cloud machine!:cs:
aris854 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:01 AM   #145
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. He can be friends with all my dog community and I am sure that they will look up to hom. He will have his own room with his special Pet of the Month item the party blaster so he can invite all his friend to "party down"!!
beadprincess is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:01 AM   #146
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I promise to give a good home to the sweet cocker spaniel with my other 41 webkinz!
The Pet of the Month item I would like the most would probably be the sea glass floor or submarine, but I like all of them! Thanks for making this great contest WI, happy memorial day everyone!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:01 AM   #147

coyote has a spectacular aura about

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

The POTM item I would like to get is the Super Stunt Unicycle.
coyote is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #148

rr47jh is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I hope to get the balloon blower as the Pet of the Month item.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #149
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel! If I were the lucky winner, I would love to receive the POTM Dandelion. (But my DH would love the Crystal Sea flooring, so if I won that, I would share my winnings with him!) Thanks, WI, for another great contest.
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #150
dolphina345

dolphin27613 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and i really hope i will get the blooming dandelion!!!!

this contest is like the BEST YET!!! thanks Justin!
dolphin27613 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: