Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #1421
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I am going to go ahead and quote saying "I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and the Pet of the Month I would hope to get when I adopt would be the Tomate Orange Clown Fish, which would be the first water pet. Normally been avoiding them since they have such limited items but this one looks so nice even my five year old asked already for Santa to bring it (go figure).
()mega is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #1422
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel! I would be pleased with ANY of the Pet of the Month items!

Nickelcat
_________
:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #1423

()mega has disabled reputation

Doh, you said item not "pet".

Item wise I would say:

1> Donut Plant Seeds
2> Balloon Blower
3> Cloud Machine
()mega is offline Male
Old 05-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #1424
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Wow ummmm, I don't know what to say. Thankyou for the giveaway
I will definitely I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and the pet of the month item is easy. I've only ever gotten one, the clucko clock so any would be great but I like the Deep Sea Driving Submarine most

Thanks again
A/
Puppet is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #1425
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for another great giveaway

and ...."I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel". As for the POTM item, I would love to get Frosty Snow Making Machine.
yaniella is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #1426
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"
if I win I'd love the submarine!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #1427
jjdavis7
Lil Kinz

jjdavis7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I PROMISE to give the cocker spaniel a GREAT and LOVING home as i have for all my webkinz pets, and it would be totally awesome if i were to receive the sea glass flooring for an awesome underwater room addition to my new underwater pet!!! thanks you guys are awesome.......jjdavis7
jjdavis7 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #1428
Mika

bluewing110 is just really nicebluewing110 is just really nice

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel! I would also love to get the Flying Saucer, or the Super Stunt Unicycle
bluewing110 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #1429
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. The POTM I would LOVE to receive is the home grown donut because it is a gift that keeps on giving. I could give donuts to my friends who get a little hungry while they are playing games on WW. hehe
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #1430
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

who won? who won?
jagular is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: