Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #1341
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and the Pet of the Month item I want most is the dandelion! Thank you for another excellent contest!
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #1342
Webkinz :)

cutiepie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

I think the carnival strength tester looks like the coolest item! I wish I could win one of those - and the Cocker Spaniel too...
cutiepie2 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #1343
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!!!!!!!!

I really hope i can get the dandelion..i LOVE plants and the dandelion would look GREAT in my outside yard!
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #1344
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" the POTM item i would like to get is the Blooming Dandelion
Old 05-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #1345
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel! I really want a UFO, but all the POTM items are cool!
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #1346
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel...every Webkinz deserves a good home!
My favorite Pet of the Month item is the Donut Seeds!
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 05-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #1347
Lil Kinz
chilly135 is on a distinguished road

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"
The item I would most like to receive is the Cloud Machine!
Thanks!
chilly135 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #1348
frogiel

hlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura abouthlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!!! I hope to get the crystal sea glass flooring!
hlamdDeRoche is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #1349

webkinz4255 will become famous soon enough

If I were to win the cocker spaniel:cs:, I promise to take awsome care of it, starting with bying it a new room( well of course after I feed it), and then decorating it to match it's personality, and I will make sure that the item it really wants is in there bedroom!!! ( oh and do not worrie it will be inrolled at kinzville acadamy the day I get it) If I were to get it, I would love to get the blooming dandelion as the POTM item!!!! If I were to get the cocker spaniel these are some of the names I may name it, Girls . . .
Samy, angel, misty, or Daisy
Boys . . .
Saber, Rowdy, or maybe tiger

***I think it is so cool how does this stuff, this is one of the reasons I love this website**
webkinz4255 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #1350

Amanda287611 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I will even put it's room next to my other cocker spaniel to make it feel even more welcome. I really hope to get the donut plant!
Amanda287611 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: