Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #1301
Holie07
Webkinz :)

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I, Holie07, do solemnly swear(and/or promise) to make a good home for a Cocker Spaniel.
The POTM item i would most want is the stellar star blaster, but any of the POTM items would be perfect.
Holie07

(Great contest idea!)
holie07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 09:07 AM   #1302

misskitty is on a distinguished road

:cs:i promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel if i were to get one the pet of the month item i would like to get the donut plant thanks and i hope i get one if i dont of well:cs:
misskitty is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #1303
tamagotchipet95

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"
I hope i get the donut seeds!!!!
I WANT THE COCKER SPANIEL!!! I'M LOOKIN AT U !!!!
LOL
It would go great with my lil'kinz cocker spaniel too! :cs:
And if you see a chocolate lab named yummy or mocha tell mocha to get away from yummy! There was a encounter with a bunch of webkinz for little ''CLICK'' of theres and they are super mean (well at least yummy is) If you see any other members of that ''CLICK'' of theres explain to them to not to hang aroung yummy or mocha for a while (they are kind of making there way up to the most hated webkinz right know) so tell them they need to get mocha out of there, Mocha is dating Yummy and we need to get that poor guy out!!!! Yummy is kind of a meanie snob! so report yummy and get everybody out!
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:31 AM   #1304

Fan of Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.
I hope to get the unicycle when adopting my new pet. All items are cool, but I think the unicycle may be my favorite
Fan of Webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #1305
kamarox is an unknown quantity at this point

'I promise to give my cocker spaniel a good home" And iwish to get the baloon blower when i adopt it :cs:
kamarox is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #1306
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. I would love to receive a deep sea submarine.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #1307
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I Promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel! THe POTM item I would most like to recieve would be the sea glass flooring!

thank you for the contest!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #1308
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I promise to give a cocker spaniel a great home and I would love to get the flying saucer.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #1309
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.
I already have the couch from the wheel X5.
I would love to acquire the Balloon Blower Machine also.
Thank you for having this contest.
Good luck to everyone.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #1310

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel !

If I win and get a POTM I would choose the Donut Seeds so my puppy could have a sweet treat every once in a while but i would also feed him farm fresh food to keep him healthy !
wonders2412 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: