Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

Thanks for doing this contest, it's a great idea. If I win, I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I'd really like to get the Newton's Giant Cradle

Have a great weekend everyone
catlady82467 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #112
fidelio16

hairspray16 is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!!
I would want to get any of the pet of the month items. I love them all.
hairspray16 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #113

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Hey everybody!

Wow! what a great contest! I would love to win one! They are soo cute!
Here's my entry:

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel, Charlie(What I would name him)
If I were to get any Pet of the Month item with the Cocker Spaniel, I would hope it was Rocky Shores Lighthouse. I would hope for it to be that because my Uncle passed away a few days ago, and I planned on Making a memorial Garden for my Uncle. The Lighthouse would represent him shining on in his fight against Allsimers(I apoloigize if i spelled this wrong). That is what i would choose.

thanks,
tennisstar10
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #114
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I would love to get the Rocky Shores Lighthouse as my POTM to add to my pets summer beach experience.
Thanks to for another great contest!!
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #115
Its really fun being

iluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to all

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. I would like to win the balloon blower! (it would fit perfectly with my other machines)

Great contest! Thank you Keeley! Your so generous!
iluvwebkinz84 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #116
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.I would love to get is the Deep Sea Driving Submarine.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #117
HOA, it's Lexi.

kinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to all

I promise that if I win that I will take the best of care of it and the potm iem I want would be Newton's Giant Cradle:cs::cs:
Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #118

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

I promise to my a good home for my new Cocker Spaniel. My son already has a lilkina so he will have a little brother to look after.
Thanks Justin once again you are great.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #119
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I'd love to get a pack of Donut Plant Seeds!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #120

monkeysinger27 will become famous soon enough

i promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel (if i get one that is!) i am hoping for the sea glass flooring. thanks for the great contest!
monkeysinger27 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: