Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #1171
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

The Pet of the Month prize I would most like to get is the Party Machine.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #1172
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I promise to love,kiss,hug and tickle the Webkinz Cocker Spaniel every single day, if I am lucky enough to win,and I would love to have the giant movie screen! Thank-You, for the contest!:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::fp::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #1173
PLAYGKIDS
Lil Kinz
PLAYGKIDS is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise I would give the Cocker Spaniel a good home. I check on my pet a minimum of twice a day & she could use a friend. The exclusive item I would like the most is the submarine or tractor or other riding vehicle. I would be happy with any gift. I have a chimpanzee that would be a great friend for the cocker spaniel. Thank you.:cs:
PLAYGKIDS is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #1174
A Splurb in Winter

Bootses will become famous soon enough

Should I be so lucky as to have the opportunity to open my heart to him, I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

The POTM item I wish for the most is the doughnut seeds. However, I would treasure whichever item is randomly selected for me. Thank you.
Bootses is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1175
katban is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and i hope to get my own wishing well!:cs:
katban is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #1176
Mudtail

Mudtail is an unknown quantity at this point

i promise to make a good home for my crocker spanial.

I don't really care what potm item i get, because it's the webkinz that counts and as long as they have a good loving home i can give them.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #1177
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel!
If I had to pick a POTM, probably the sea glass floor for an underwater room!!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #1178

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel.

I would love to receive donut seeds as the pet of the month item. I think they are really cool and i like taking care of all my plants and seeing them grow. I like all the pet of the month items nevertheless - they are all so cool!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #1179

berryclips has a spectacular aura aboutberryclips has a spectacular aura about

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" If I should be lucky enough to win the precious puppy, I would love to have the Super Stunt Unicycle for my circus!! I could train my new cocker spaniel ot perform in the big ring!!
berryclips is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 03:28 PM   #1180
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

The Pet Of The Month item I would really like to have would probably be the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring, but there are many others I like too.
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: