Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #1081
Webkinz :)

roobellie is a jewel in the roughroobellie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

This sounds like an awesome contest!
I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I would really like to get the blooming dandelion, but I like all of the items.

Thanks!
~RoObElLiE
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 08:05 AM   #1082

parakeet08033 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this great contest!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.
I would like the Lurking Lagoon POTM item because the sea monster is so cute!

Thanks again!
parakeet08033 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:08 AM   #1083
squirrel54

squirrel54 is an unknown quantity at this point

We would love a new friend. Yes we would make a great new home. Most of all i would like money, for a bed and clothes. Thank you Come on over
squirrel54 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #1084
kangapae

Kangapae is a jewel in the roughKangapae is a jewel in the rough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and i would like to get the flying saucer with the adoption so my pets can feel like their in space!
Kangapae is offline Male
Old 05-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #1085
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel!!!!
I would love to get the POTM dandelion because I don't have one yet!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #1086
Lil Kinz
meganh626 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. :cs:When I adapt him, I hope to get the Donut Seeds, but I would be happy with anything, Beacuse i have always wanted a Cocker Spaniel for a pet. Your the best Webkinz Insider!
meganh626 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:22 AM   #1087

klmls will become famous soon enough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and the pet of the month item I want the most is The Rocky Shores Lighthouse because it reminds me of my Grandma Mary and we are really good friends me and my Grandma and so I thought it would be a nice thing to show her how much I love and appreciate her. I will also name my cocker spaniel Mary after her and give it the beach theme room and then add the Lighthouse as the perfect touch.:cs:
Old 05-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #1088

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. The Pet of the Month item would like the most is the Playful Picture because I have one like that in my real home.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #1089
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" I really hope to get the Party Machine as my POTM item. Not knowing how valuable they were, I traded my very first POTM item... the Party Machine!

Thanks for the fabulous contest!
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #1090
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Ooooh, fantastic contest!
I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.
I would be happy with any POTM item, but the submarine would be especially awesome.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: