Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #1001
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I Promise to provide a good home for my Cocker Spanial if I should be lucky enough to win one ! I would also Love A Unicycle for my POTM gift ! as it is a Favorite of my Son's ! Thank you for hosting this Contest !
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #1002
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I know I'll make a good home for the cocker spaniel! (And I promise!) I love all of the items but I most like the deapsea window
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #1003

LauraS. is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. If I won, I would hope I'd get the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring, but all the PTM items are fantastic.:cs:
LauraS. is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #1004
Call me Bo!

Bobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I want the lurking Lagoon so much that I would name my pet Justin!
Click the image to open in full size.
Bobophie98 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #1005
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!
I love the Cocker Spaniel Webkinz, so that's no doubt. *hugs Strudel*

The item I'd want? Hmm... that blooming dandelion looks pretty. Dandelions are fun to wish on.
The Crystal Sea Glass Flooring is nice too. And the lighthouse... oh, I want them all!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #1006
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I hope, hope, hope I get the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring POTM item when I adopt it!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #1007
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to give my cocker spaniel a good home right here with me! I would also love the deep sea dive submarine as a POTM item to give to my sister because she hasn't been feeling well and really wants it. If I win I'd probably give her the cocker spaniel, too.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #1008
Unregistered

Talking Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel
Love the website, it is a very big help when needed.
Thank you webkinz insider.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #1009
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

She would never be lonely-I would give her her own bed in my dog room, feed her special food, and let her play with my other dogs-and be a big sister to my lil kinz Cocker Lady! (oh, and I would hug her and pet her and call her George!).

I would be proud to call her mine!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #1010
Lil Kinz
TheDayShallCome is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I would like the Donut Seeds the most.
I love the website it is such a big help.
Thank you webkinz insider.
:cs:
TheDayShallCome is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: