Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Webkinz Road Trip game would you most like to try?
Zumbuddy Toss 1329.54%
Jellybean Challenge 443.18%
Pet of the Month Kinz Karaoke 1158.31%
Mazin' Hamsters Plinko Race 25618.50%
Wheel of WOW 53538.66%
PJ Collie's Rockin' Hula Hoop 1007.23%
Webkinz Trivia 20214.60%
Voters: 1384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #61
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

wow!!! thanx!!! i thought id never have even a chance to get one since i too live in Canada
wenjun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #62
girle101
Webkinz :)

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

yeah zumbuddy toss! is it where you throw zumbuddies in a basket or somethin?
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #63
makkie98
Gifted

makkie98 is on a distinguished road

i would love to try the wheel of wow. thanks for an awesome contest...
makkie98 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #64

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

thanks justin. another great contest for WI!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #65
Call me Kylie (:

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

AMAZING contest! Thank you WI! I live in Alaska so i will NEVER get the chance to get one!
kgirl346 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #66
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Cool! .
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #67

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Nice contest! Thanks!! And thanks to whoever donated the codes.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #68
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

I'm very good at the webkinz jellybean challenge with other WI members' help and I find it really fun, so I think to do a real life jellybean challenge would be awesome to try!
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #69
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I like them all but voted for the singing since that was so cute to see! I hope I can do a duet with my daughter this time.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #70

figsk8 is just really nicefigsk8 is just really nice

The mazin hampster plinko race seems like fun!
figsk8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., canada has no wtv., canadawantstouringvan, catspaws was around, colliepuppyxo, it's jj(:, james is mangarine, lhl was here, soa, tourvans for europe, uniquecowgirl was here, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: