Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Webkinz Road Trip game would you most like to try?
Zumbuddy Toss 1329.54%
Jellybean Challenge 443.18%
Pet of the Month Kinz Karaoke 1158.31%
Mazin' Hamsters Plinko Race 25618.50%
Wheel of WOW 53538.66%
PJ Collie's Rockin' Hula Hoop 1007.23%
Webkinz Trivia 20214.60%
Voters: 1384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #441
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

I would probably like to try the Wheel of Wow.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #442
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

We went today and it was storming and tornado watches and warnings. Not all games were set up because the electronic games couldnt be hooked up. Let me tell you they were SUPER nice to us in the prizes to make up for the others not being able to be played.

We ended up with

25 touring van codes ( some came from Hallmark for making purchases. ALL webkinz items inside the store was 40% OFF...)

4 Pet Carriers

8 pieces of clothing

12 figurines

4 kinz klips

17 pks of trading cards

24 pks of stickers

2 kinz cds

1 pk silly bandz

20 bookmarkers

16 lipglosses ( i got one unopened BOX of 12 and the kids won some)

We traveled over 45 mins in severe thunderstorms and tornado watches,it was POURING down rain and I think they felt bad and just gave the kids a good bit because like I said not all the game were hooked up. We only played Plinko,wheel of wow, and jellybean count.

They were a GREAT group of guys who actually talked to us for quite awhile.One guy talked football with my husband lol.....I have never been more thrilled and happy with Ganz as I was today. I mean come on...we were like 25-50 miles ahead of a tornado!!!

We missed this last yr and Im not sure they even came to my state last yr ( I still dont have a 2010 touring van ) if they did come here it wasnt *close* enough for us to drive to.

Theres one tomorrow and they said with the rain being gone all the games will be out and the kids could play everything. Its a little further drive and earlier time so Im not sure we can go. Knowing me,I will take the kids lol

Best of all...no glitches on anything we played lol....

Edited: My husband did say he would not sing or hula hoop tomorrow lol.....
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 01:43 AM   #443
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

I voted for the Amzain Hanster Race Game....I've really started enjoying the hamsters lately; I guess I'm a late starter, lol.

Sherry

seh58
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 08:32 AM   #444
Webkinz :)

megancub101 is on a distinguished road

I hope the road trip comes close where i live then my dad might take me. I really want to do the wheel of wow!
megancub101 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #445
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Wheel of Wow.

I'm gonna hula hoop! Age limits are for babies.
I agree.
slcoon is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #446
ElfeofMoon
ElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to all

Even thought Im hoirrible at aiming, I voted for Zumbuddy Toss. Cause its fun, im even worse at guessing, The wheel of wow.... It would have to have prizes that amake me go WOW not to be bored by just turning it.I cant sing. What is Plinko?

It was a tough desicion with Hula hoops. Cause Im actually good at that, but I find it rather streniuos.

Trivia would depend on the questions.

And I will never get one if i dont win one or get on as a present, concidering there is an entire OCEAN between me and the tour.

You see, I live in central Europe. THey dont even have webbyz here.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #447
call me demi :3

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

i would do the hamster maze
demiandselfan is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #448
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Nice contest! I really want to see the touring van ,but it doesn't come to my state.
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #449
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

My hubby and I are still planning that detour to meet the van when it reaches Ormond Beach, Florida! I hope we're not too early or too late getting there! We need to drive all the way back home afterwards (several states away), so I'm not sure how long we'll visit... But if you're attending that tour stop and see an adult couple (no kiddos) with a little Clydesdale Kinz Clip (the perfect travel-friendly buddy. hehe ^_^), that might be us!
View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
We traveled over 45 mins in severe thunderstorms and tornado watches,it was POURING down rain and I think they felt bad and just gave the kids a good bit because like I said not all the game were hooked up.
Aww that was so nice of them! I'm glad you had a lovely time despite the rain. Right now, that storm is pummeling this region. Good thing we're not hitting the road until tomorrow morning. Safer inside. One tornado is actually on the ground and traveling in this direction. OH! It's now hailing HARD. Don't worry, but gotta go offline for a bit...
Old 04-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #450
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

i wonder if the tour van is coming to illinois or if i missed it?
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., canada has no wtv., canadawantstouringvan, catspaws was around, colliepuppyxo, it's jj(:, james is mangarine, lhl was here, soa, tourvans for europe, uniquecowgirl was here, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: