Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Webkinz Road Trip game would you most like to try?
Zumbuddy Toss 1329.54%
Jellybean Challenge 443.18%
Pet of the Month Kinz Karaoke 1158.31%
Mazin' Hamsters Plinko Race 25618.50%
Wheel of WOW 53538.66%
PJ Collie's Rockin' Hula Hoop 1007.23%
Webkinz Trivia 20214.60%
Voters: 1384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #431
Lil Kinz

Kimsaha is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

I love Plinko! I love Plinko! I love Mazin' Hamsters too!
Kimsaha is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #432
OK Records!
Webkinz :)

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

Thanks, i voted for wheel of wow
Old 04-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #433
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks WI. I have taken the poll They never have stops near me, so this is really appreciated
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #434
4carson

alyssaiceflower will become famous soon enough

i want it to come to maine!
alyssaiceflower is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #435
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

My state isn't even listed on their map. Ganz where is Rhode Island?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #436
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

I hope I can go to this. Though it would be wierd for someone my age to be doing hula hoops among younger kids.

View Post Originally Posted by alyssaiceflower
i want it to come to maine!
I think it comes to every state in the U.S. at one point.
slcoon is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #437
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
OMG thank you!! I'm in Canada so I thought I would never get the chance to get one!!
Same with me!!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #438
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would love to play any of the games! I hope the van comes someplace close to us this year. It did come to our state last year, but sadly was too far away to travel to on the weekday it was here....
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #439
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

The Wheel of Wow
lego is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #440
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Wheel of Wow.
View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
Though it would be wierd for someone my age to be doing hula hoops among younger kids.
I'm gonna hula hoop! Age limits are for babies.
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., canada has no wtv., canadawantstouringvan, catspaws was around, colliepuppyxo, it's jj(:, james is mangarine, lhl was here, soa, tourvans for europe, uniquecowgirl was here, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: