Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Webkinz Road Trip game would you most like to try?
Zumbuddy Toss 1329.54%
Jellybean Challenge 443.18%
Pet of the Month Kinz Karaoke 1158.31%
Mazin' Hamsters Plinko Race 25618.50%
Wheel of WOW 53538.66%
PJ Collie's Rockin' Hula Hoop 1007.23%
Webkinz Trivia 20214.60%
Voters: 1384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

The wheel of wow was my vote. I doubt the van will come to my neck of the woods. So I hope I can win a code somehow.
fett42 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #32
~ Cinnamon Apples ~

SpicedApples is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, this is so cool! I missed last time (They didn't come to our state, or they had to skip or something..) but now I am hoping I will get this year's van!
SpicedApples is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #33

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is very cool! Thank you for doing this!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

This is awesome
I doubt they will come within a drivable distance to me. Didn't last year either.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #35

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Thanks so much for an opportunity to win these new touring vans! Being in Canada, I was not able to get the 2010 one, so I hope very badly to be able to get my hands on one of these!!

I would love to try the Wheel of WOW!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #36
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Thank you for having this contest!
I liked them all nad It was so hard to pick one in particular.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #37

Sunshineliz will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much!
Sunshineliz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #38
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I really want to play the Wheel of Wow game.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #39
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Keeping fingers crossed that they expand to Canada in a surprise move
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #40
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Awesome!!! I hope a 2011 tour stop is by our home!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., canada has no wtv., canadawantstouringvan, catspaws was around, colliepuppyxo, it's jj(:, james is mangarine, lhl was here, soa, tourvans for europe, uniquecowgirl was here, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: