Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Webkinz Road Trip game would you most like to try?
Zumbuddy Toss 1329.54%
Jellybean Challenge 443.18%
Pet of the Month Kinz Karaoke 1158.31%
Mazin' Hamsters Plinko Race 25618.50%
Wheel of WOW 53538.66%
PJ Collie's Rockin' Hula Hoop 1007.23%
Webkinz Trivia 20214.60%
Voters: 1384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

for the 2010 tour we played the hamster plinko, wheel of wow and the karaoke. It was a lot of fun and the Ganz people were wonderful. (of course there were greedy people stealing extra codes)...which was really sad considering how generous Ganz was...we won so much kinz clothes, lip glosses, kinz clips and of course the tour van code!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 12:06 AM   #182
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Wink Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

I would love to try the Webkinz Trivia. I think that would be fun. All this time. All these years. All the plushies and stories, the drama of Arte and Doug, I'd like to use my vast webkinz knowledge to win something!

The hula hoop game looks fun for the kids too!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #183
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I love the wheel of WOW Guaranteed to win something lol!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #184
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Whoo! I can't wait until they come to Michigan! I'm going to get so many Touring Vans, I won't know what to do with them! Then I'll put some of them up for trade and I'll get the 2010 edition!
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 12:38 AM   #185
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Thank you to the generous member who donated the codes!!! Thank you to all the staff for you efforts in running this contest!!!

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #186
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

first of all, thank you so much to the memberwho donated these codes! thatsso very generous, it will make four people very happy! second, thank you, as usual, to WI for the contest and making it easy for evweryone to enter it! nocomplicated uploads or anything for non-techies like me!

thirdly, i voted for the jellybean challenge because i am unusually good at this in reallife ( not in ww) . id have done WOW like so many others but i have only gotten the 'dud' prizes in that in the past!!!!!

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #187

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Last year we did the wheel of wow, and the hamster plinko at the event. It was a lot of fun, and we got some really neat stuff! So I'm looking forward to those again! Not sure I could get up there and sing, or if anyone else would want to hear me to so. lol
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 01:23 AM   #188
webkinzparents
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

this is a GREAT POLL and Justin as well as they VERY GENERIOUS DONOR sure have BIG HEARTS HERE and I know everyone here @ WI and ME are VERY GREATFUL !~!~!~!~!~ THANK YOU for EVERYTHING that you do for us here.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #189
jillene79 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is such a cool idea, I love those lil vans!
jillene79 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2011, 01:47 AM   #190

emilynjim has a spectacular aura about

I hope they come to a town near me. I really liked last years.
emilynjim is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., canada has no wtv., canadawantstouringvan, catspaws was around, colliepuppyxo, it's jj(:, james is mangarine, lhl was here, soa, tourvans for europe, uniquecowgirl was here, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: