Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Webkinz Road Trip game would you most like to try?
Zumbuddy Toss 1329.54%
Jellybean Challenge 443.18%
Pet of the Month Kinz Karaoke 1158.31%
Mazin' Hamsters Plinko Race 25618.50%
Wheel of WOW 53538.66%
PJ Collie's Rockin' Hula Hoop 1007.23%
Webkinz Trivia 20214.60%
Voters: 1384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

Childra is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Webkinz 2011 Touring Van Codes for WI Members!

Looks like Wheel of Wow the populaar choice...that's what I picked also.
I really want to get a new webkinz tunes cd, to get another jukebox code.
I hope to get a tour van. I don't think Ill be able to get one from any of the currently posted tour stops.
Im so excited that I night get one through WI!!!
Childra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #152
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

thanks so much Justin! i got my mom to take me last year but i doubt that is possible this year, early congratulations to the winners!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #153

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

Great contest! Would LOVE to win one of those!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #154
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks so much, Justin. Once again, we owe you thanks for being generous.
Serena is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #155

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Thanks WI for a chance to win. The webkinz tour doesn't come to my state.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #156
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

This looked like fun, so I entered. I didn't get to go to the tour stop in my State last year, and it doensn't look like I'll get to go this year, either.
pipperroo is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #157

Sunshinyzee is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI for another awesome contest!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #158
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

Thanks so much WI!! They have not come to my state which is dissapointing but oh well.
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #159

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

I can't wait to try all of them! I didn't get a chance to go last year, so I was hoping for a chance this year! Thanks for the awesome little contest!
Katieawesome8 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #160

Dabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Wi for this opportunity to win; because I am in Quebec, Canada, I wont have a chance to see the touring van in my area :-(
Dabilalou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., canada has no wtv., canadawantstouringvan, catspaws was around, colliepuppyxo, it's jj(:, james is mangarine, lhl was here, soa, tourvans for europe, uniquecowgirl was here, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: