Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

krda39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free KinzCash Ad at Webkinz Newz

I also tried to do it again and it did not work. I cleared my chache and everything! I'm thinking that it might reset itself after 11:59 the way that most of the click to wins are scheduled. I hope so anyway, if not then it looks like a one time thing. I would just suggest to everyone to try again after noon(clear your cache first though). Let's hope it works!
krda39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #32

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I hope it resets. I couldn't get it again today either. I LOVE that ad!
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #33

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Looks like we can only do it once.

"NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Challenge begins on May 26, 2011 at 12:00am Eastern Time and ends on May 27, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period").
During the Promotion Period, visit www.webkinznewz.com and click on the special ad. You must complete the login process correctly to participate. You may complete the challenge only once per active Webkinz World Account per Promotion Period.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #34

starfish715 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Looks like we can only do it once.

"NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Challenge begins on May 26, 2011 at 12:00am Eastern Time and ends on May 27, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period").
During the Promotion Period, visit www.webkinznewz.com and click on the special ad. You must complete the login process correctly to participate. You may complete the challenge only once per active Webkinz World Account per Promotion Period.

Thanks. I couldn't seem to find the fine print anywhere on Webkinz Newz.
starfish715 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #35
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It does say once per account for the promotion.
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #36

krda39 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for finding that info! Now we don't have wonder anymore!
krda39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #37
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

I also found it while playing in webkinz world. Had found it twice on webkinz newz (2 different accounts). Not sure how much kinzcash we got, it was just added to the account.
beanieaunty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #38
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

I haven't seen this ad! I guess I'll have to keep looking... Does anyone know an average of the KC it gets?
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #39
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Question Re: Free KinzCash Ad at Webkinz Newz

i still haven't seen this ad at all yet!!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #40
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

I think it is over. Looks like it was for 1 day only.

During the Promotion Period, visit www.webkinznewz.com and click on the special ad. You must complete the login process correctly to participate. You may complete the challenge only once per active Webkinz World Account per Promotion Period.[/QUOTE]
Wizard is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: