Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 AM   #11
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Free Bad Fairy Charm event at Estore

OOH. That is so cool!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by nici
again, it is not free. free it is something that we can get without use money.
we have to buy estore points in order to get this charm for free.

and again ganz want to make money anytime, so no free items from ganz.

i remember that ganz give us free white cat charm and free good fairy charm in the past, but no anymore i guess.
ganz disappoint me again.

there are people/ kids that can not spend a lot of money for virtual items, ganz!

Like the last poster, it is a gift with purchase which happens all of the time with companies. GANZ is a company. They are not the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus. They have click and wins or Peek a Newz all of the time lately. These are free items because of your original purchase that got you the account. As far as estore free items, they have even done that very recently with the waiter clothes. No matter if you happened to like them or not, they were estore which people were asking for.

Last edited by Iggy; 02-15-2011 at 07:15 AM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #13
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

IMO Ganz has been more than generous lately with all their FREE contests on WKN plus the FREE roses you can collect for the first time this year in the park. Some people are just that way though, no matter how much they get it will never be enough and they will always want more.

Ganz is a company and companies need revenue to stay in business. If they ran Ganz the way some think they should they would be bankrupt in a months time then you'd have something to complain about.

Lots of stores in real life run free gift with purchase sales and we even have car lots that give a free 7 day cruise with purchase a couple times a year. Should I expect to walk in there and say well I want the free cruise but I don't want to buy a car right now. Don't think it would work LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:03 AM   #14

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I thought it was a fine deal. I bought $10.00 this morning but still no clue how my charm is coming to me. It didn't show up on my dock nor did I get an e-mail with code. If anyone got the charm, how did it happen? Thanks
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #15
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Free Bad Fairy Charm event at Estore

Sounds like a great deal! Cograts to those who get one!! Thanks for the update jeans94!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:06 PM   #16
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's a good deal if you're going to buy $10 worth of estore points anyway. They also made it clear in the ads that it's free w/ purchase of the points.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #17

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Yes, they made it clear and I was going to buy points yesterday and forgot so glad I did it today.
Now, I have my code and my charm. It just took a little while to come through. Maybe give it 45 minutes-hour. I guess I thought it would come quick like the e-mail and charge notice.
I'm happy.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #18

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

When I purchased the E-store points and received the bonus Chef Gaspazcho charm a few days ago, the code for the charm came via e-mail to my account that is associated with my e-store account. It took overnight before the code showed up in my e-mail and that is within the time frame that Ganz had stated in the offer.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #19
patches101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I purchased 15 estore points today, do you think this will give me a free charm too? It's probably only 10 points.
patches101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #20
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Talking Re: Free Bad Fairy Charm event at Estore

View Post Originally Posted by nici
again, it is not free. free it is something that we can get without use money.
we have to buy estore points in order to get this charm for free.

and again ganz want to make money anytime, so no free items from ganz.

i remember that ganz give us free white cat charm and free good fairy charm in the past, but no anymore i guess.
ganz disappoint me again.

there are people/ kids that can not spend a lot of money for virtual items, ganz!
I think you might have a point there. NOT free. Yah, i remember too when all you had to do was click to get free stuff, Not spend your cash. Anyway, I'm going to buy 10,00 estore points deal or not. It is disappointing

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
IMO Ganz has been more than generous lately with all their FREE contests on WKN plus the FREE roses you can collect for the first time this year in the park. Some people are just that way though, no matter how much they get it will never be enough and they will always want more.

Ganz is a company and companies need revenue to stay in business. If they ran Ganz the way some think they should they would be bankrupt in a months time then you'd have something to complain about.

Lots of stores in real life run free gift with purchase sales and we even have car lots that give a free 7 day cruise with purchase a couple times a year. Should I expect to walk in there and say well I want the free cruise but I don't want to buy a car right now. Don't think it would work LOL
Now i feel bad. I just told someone they had a point about the "Not free thing" But this has a better point. Ganz has been very generous lately, and why am I complaning??

Last edited by Ham4life; 02-15-2011 at 05:18 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: