Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
claspling will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Adventure Park Digs on Webkinz Newz

I have gotten 2 extra digs but i completed the Vallentine Quest on the first day and now yesterday and again today it says I have no active Quest so I can't use the extra digs I find on Webkinz News. Does that mean I am actually DONE for the whole month or how do I get another Quest? I don't understand how it works. It seemed pretty easy but takes a little time but I actually thought we could go in EACH DAY in February and do a quest. What am I missing in the instructions? Thanks for any help to get me going again. it's fun...
claspling is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #32
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by claspling
I have gotten 2 extra digs but i completed the Vallentine Quest on the first day and now yesterday and again today it says I have no active Quest so I can't use the extra digs I find on Webkinz News. Does that mean I am actually DONE for the whole month or how do I get another Quest? I don't understand how it works. It seemed pretty easy but takes a little time but I actually thought we could go in EACH DAY in February and do a quest. What am I missing in the instructions? Thanks for any help to get me going again. it's fun...
Unless Ganz gives us (non AP pet owners) another quest we are done for the month.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #33
Huntsman is a glorious beacon of lightHuntsman is a glorious beacon of lightHuntsman is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by claspling
I have gotten 2 extra digs but i completed the Valentine Quest on the first day and now yesterday and again today it says I have no active Quest so I can't use the extra digs I find on Webkinz News. Does that mean I am actually DONE for the whole month or how do I get another Quest? I don't understand how it works. It seemed pretty easy but takes a little time but I actually thought we could go in EACH DAY in February and do a quest. What am I missing in the instructions? Thanks for any help to get me going again. it's fun...
My account is the same as yours - I have 2 digs, but no ladder to the clouds! My daughter hasn't claimed her prize yet, so she's able to use up her extra digs + the daily 10, but only a few more dig piles remain. Ganz made such a big deal of this promotion, but didn't tell us how it worked. I thought we'd get daily quests like members, so I claimed my chocolate machine. HELP PLEASE - Does anyone know if AP pets purchased prior to the opening of AP with unused tags will work, or do the re-releases of these pets come with a specific AP tag? And, if we purchase an AP pet will our extra digs come with us? When the digs reset to 10 each day, will we loose them if we don't use all the digs the first day? And, what's up with the Box of Chocolates dig prize in our dock under coupons & coins? What can we do with it?
DISAPPOINTED in this ongoing promotion!!!!!! Why would I want to go into AP throughout the month of Feb. when there is nothing to do???????
Huntsman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #34
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Huntsman
My account is the same as yours - I have 2 digs, but no ladder to the clouds! My daughter hasn't claimed her prize yet, so she's able to use up her extra digs + the daily 10, but only a few more dig piles remain. Ganz made such a big deal of this promotion, but didn't tell us how it worked. I thought we'd get daily quests like members, so I claimed my chocolate machine. HELP PLEASE - Does anyone know if AP pets purchased prior to the opening of AP with unused tags will work, or do the re-releases of these pets come with a specific AP tag? And, if we purchase an AP pet will our extra digs come with us? When the digs reset to 10 each day, will we loose them if we don't use all the digs the first day? And, what's up with the Box of Chocolates dig prize in our dock under coupons & coins? What can we do with it?
DISAPPOINTED in this ongoing promotion!!!!!! Why would I want to go into AP throughout the month of Feb. when there is nothing to do???????
Yes, you can use unused tags from AP pets even if you purchased them before the park opened! As far as the digs go about coming with you I'm unsure but feel they would still be there if you adopted an AP pet!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #35
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I really like this since the ads are very easy to find!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #36
akbalas will become famous soon enough

I need some digging information...can you only dig in the clouds?
I dug all the spots there, am I finished digging for this adventure?

thanks
Akorn, Bananaz and the gang
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #37
curiouskitty is on a distinguished road

I waited to read WI so I've still got the Valentine quest active and can still get to the clouds. But once the 35 piles in the quest room are dug I don't see anywhere to use the daily 10- just lots of lock outs. So lame. Am I missing something or did Ganz? Are there loads of dig sites underwater? If you have an AP pet do the piles reappear?
curiouskitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #38
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

ALL THE DUG ARE IN THE CLOUD UNLY.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #39

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I didn't know that was there! Now that's cool Ganz did that! I like the "click to win" contests, because thery'e easy for everyone, I like the Adventure Park, so this will be something that I have to try out.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:10 AM   #40
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

My big question is once I'm dug up all the dig spots IS THAT ALL

was having a great time playing -only closed out the quest once by mistake but am sad the dig places don't seem to regenerate day by day

before I mix people up- I meant I only closed out the quest on one account

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 02-08-2012 at 07:06 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: