Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Free Adventure Park Digs on Webkinz Newz

A new front page story has been added:

Free Adventure Park Digs on Webkinz Newz

Are you in need of extra digs to complete your Adventure Park quest? Be sure to visit Webkinz Newz during the month of February and search for the below ad. When you click on the Click to Win ad and fill in the required fields you will have a special Adventure Park dig added to your account. One dig per Webkinz World account per day.

Make sure that you already have an active Quest in Adventure Park to receive your dig!!
To receive a quest visit Adventure Park and follow the instructions.

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
libbs

Smile Re: Free Adventure Park Digs on Webkinz Newz

Hmm... Only one?
Old 02-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizen
scotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizenscotlandd is a crafty citizen

Unhappy Re: Free Adventure Park Digs on Webkinz Newz

Well 1 out of five accounts i have finished the quest so i guess i might get the digs.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #4
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Default Re: Free Adventure Park Digs on Webkinz Newz

The ad is appearing in two places right now. When it appears at the top of the page, it redirects you to the article about the bonus digs. Only the ad at the bottom of the page awards the bonus digs.
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #5

Beautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBeautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBeautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Beautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBeautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBeautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBeautykinz had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thanks for posting this, because I was done on WKN for the day otherwise. I only need 10 more digs and I'm done on my account, but I know my kids will need them when they do the quest this weekend. They are also VERY easy to find right now. On the bottom of every page, even the prize page.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to tell
dolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to telldolphin95 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Thanks for posting this, because I was done on WKN for the day otherwise. I only need 10 more digs and I'm done on my account, but I know my kids will need them when they do the quest this weekend. They are also VERY easy to find right now. On the bottom of every page, even the prize page.
I'm seeing it on every page as well. Super easy to find these.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
I luv Summer MAYBE

Babs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be true
Babs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be trueBabs is too good to be true

That's great news, thanks for the update.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #8
Laughs often

Naturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyond
Naturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyondNaturelover goes above and beyond

I went and got ours, thanks for the update. I hope they show up that easy all month.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #9

DebDybs is a creator of wonder
DebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonderDebDybs is a creator of wonder

Great news! Thanks for the info.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

great! Thanks for the info! I will definitely be on the hunt for this ad!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: