Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #11
waderules

Default Re: FP's are going tomorrow...Heres a thread to remember them. WITH PICTURES

yea the best of the best, thats why they were choosen as FP's in the first place lol
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #12
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: FP's are going tomorrow...Heres a thread to remember them. WITH PICTURES

OK, i found this song on the internet. When it says old died and new born, it means when someone quits, someone joins! (Well, joining every sec! Lol)

Remember when I was young and so were you
and time stood still and love was all we knew
You were the first, so was I
We made love and then you cried
Remember when

Remember when we vowed the vows
and walked the walk
Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard
We lived and learned, life threw curves
There was joy, there was hurt
Remember when

Remember when old ones died and new were born
And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged
We came together, fell apart
And broke each other's hearts
Remember when

Remember when the sound of little feet
was the music
We danced to week to week
Brought back the love, we found trust
Vowed we'd never give it up
Remember when

Remember when thirty seemed so old
Now lookn' back it's just a steppin' stone
To where we are,
Where we've been
Said we'd do it all again
Remember when
Remember when we said when we turned gray
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had
And we'll remember when
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #13
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

bye i guess?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #14
waderules

not bye, just say bye to FP status lol
Old 10-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #15
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by willow1
Why do you have to go???
definitely believe that you're right there, but the main reason that the lawyers want this done is for verification of identity and accountability of the staff both on and off site. All of the staff are volunteers, including the mods and admins, and they were required to be background checked, and since you are minors, we are lawfully forbidden from collecting this information from you.

Justin
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 10-18-2007, 07:32 PM   #16
ctshopping101

Bye bye fps! But you will still be awesome members.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:32 PM   #17
waderules

yea thats what justin said
Old 10-18-2007, 07:32 PM   #18
oceangirl300

They will always be remembered as fantastic FPs. Always nice and helpful.

Originally Posted by Justin Click the image to open in full size.
That's exactly right and a wonderful motto. Remembering this and embracing it is why you were our next choice for Forum Protector.

8dance4eva10 was going to be the next FP!

Originally Posted by 8dance4eva10 Click the image to open in full size.
I know we are all sad, but we do have to remember. We are all Forum Protectors in our own ways. valej's awesome motto is, "a regular member with a cool title" We can all do the FP dutys without having the title.

Very well said 8dance4eva. We can all do the FP duties and make WI a better and safer place without the title. You can still report posts, you can still answer members' questions, you can still PM moderators/administrators about inappropriate or rude posts, and still do many other things.
Why did they have to go you may ask? Click here.
They will still be great, helpful, and kind members and a part of our great WI community.
(sorry that this post is long)
~oceangirl300 :gr:

Last edited by oceangirl300; 10-18-2007 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: hi
Old 10-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #19
Drama

Great job waderules
Old 10-18-2007, 07:49 PM   #20
waderules

ok......lol!

---------- waderules added 13 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

bye forum protector status!

Last edited by waderules; 10-18-2007 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: