Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
waderules

Default FP's are going tomorrow...Heres a thread to remember them. WITH PICTURES

The Forum Protectors have to sadly go tomorrow... Its the law. So try to remember the Forum Protectors by this thread....

THE MEMBERS DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO! ITS JUST THEY CAN'T BE FORUM PROTECTORS

Moment of peace! lol jk

Now here is some memories of when they were FP's

Valej, Cleopatra312, X.I.C., Emily7921, Rattygirl, and Cacaoxlacte were the Forum Protectors! See pictures from them when they had the FP status!

Those are some pictures of the Forum Protectors. Remember them while they are FP's!
Tomorrow, October 19th 2007, they will be gifted or gift guros. Bye "Forum Protector" status, and all the forum protectors. Well they are not going anywhere lol just won't be FP's anymore

Also, this is what Justin said

Hey everyone,

It saddens my heart to write this, as it did when I wrote the Forum Protectors PMs last night. They have all been very gracious and understanding, which reminds me why each of them was chosen. I was going to wait until Friday to let the rest of the forum know, but it seems that many already do:

A few weeks back, our legal team performed a full analysis of the site and recommended that we do a background check on every member of the staff. We did so, and, as you know everyone passed and WI is that much safer now. We provided them with the results of these checks.

Upon reviewing of our staff list, we were questioned as to why the "Forum Protectors" were not background checked. We explained that the Forum Protectors were children who qualified to be moderators, but were too young to do so. They informed us that, in order to comply with Safe Harbor policies and COPPA (federal laws), we must remove the staff position immediately because it gives the impression that we are employing children as volunteers and we also are forbid by law to run background checks or ask for identifying information from minors.

We have to eliminate the Forum Protector role as soon as possible. I've told them that I would do so, and I have given all the Forum Protectors notice before I do it.

I'm so sorry, but we've enjoyed having them all on the staff and we hope that they stay and "do what they do" as they always have done. They were always distinguished users, which is why they were chosen.

On Friday evening, they will be returned to normal status.

Also, btw, 8dance4eva was gonna be the next FP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfp1.jpg (9.2 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpgfp2.jpg (26.0 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpgfp3.jpg (27.3 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpgfp4.jpg (48.1 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpgfp5.jpg (39.5 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpgfp6.jpg (56.5 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by waderules; 10-18-2007 at 07:35 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: FP's are going tomorrow...Heres a thread to remember them. WITH PICTURES

Bye bye Forum Protectors! We'll miss you!!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Default Re: FP's are going tomorrow...Heres a thread to remember them. WITH PICTURES

Bye fp status! At least we still have the members!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Thanks for the thread.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 10-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
waderules

yea, that wouldn't be good if the members were gone

View Post Originally Posted by X.I.C.
Thanks for the thread.
your welcome lol

Last edited by waderules; 10-18-2007 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #6
Garrett

You make it sound so sad!

They're just gonna be un-fped!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #7
Call me Willow XD
Gifted

willow1 has a spectacular aura about

Why do you have to go???
willow1 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #8
waderules

I know lol i couldn't decide what to say
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #9
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

U guys have to remember something. FP or not, they are still as helpful, stll members, and still cool!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #10
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Well, they are still great members!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: