Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #31
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Fourteen New Items Added to Persephone's KinzStyle Shop

I am officially in love with that purple hat! It's so cute!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #32
Fairy589
Webkinz :)

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, I love that purple cap. Must buy clothing
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #33
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I have logged in and out 20 times, keep opening my bags and no hats. I have seen almost every item except the hats....I am so sad. I want the hats.....I love the hats.....please let me find the hats!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #34

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

If I buy my plush webkinz clothes is Persephones Kinzstyle a one time thing?
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #35
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Im so excited i love the clothes it looks like i need more codes for them!!!!!!!!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:03 AM   #36
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
Is Persephonekinzstyle shop a one time thing when you enter a code from the clothes you buy for your plush? Because I don't want to go and search for clothes for my plush if it's just a one time thing.

You can open the kinzstyle bag in your room as many times as you want, but once you buy something the bag goes away. So, yes, it is only a one time thing. You need a separate bag for each item you wish to buy.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #37

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

Aw man!!! I like the new styles but.. WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT IT IN PJ'S OUTLET!!!!!!!!!
emerillia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #38
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

You have to first buy some kinzstyle clothes for your real plush pet at a store (like a Hallmark, or on-line at Ameriwade.com). You enter the code that you get with the clothes and you will get that clothing item in WW and you will get a KinzStyle bag that you can drag into your WW room. The bag will open up and give you a choice of a few items. If you don't like what you see, then you have to log off and back on again and open the bag in your room again and you may get different items to choose from. You usually have to do this a few times before you can find what you are looking for to buy.
Thanks for your explanation!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #39
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

awesome new clothes! there all so cute i still don't know which one to get
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #40

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if they will be selling kinzstyle (real clothes) in the stores or is ganz just leaving these virtual. Because as someone said earlier it is very hard to find kinzstyle out and about anymore. NO ONE has them accept on ebay and amazon. Fortunate for me my local pharmacist does have clothes but they are all items bought in the persephone shop. BUT , I guess it would get me a bag to actually get the items I want. Someone on this stream also mentioned selling virtual shopping bags, that is an awesome idea.
armysmurf is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, shootforthemoon♄>33

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: