Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 05:52 AM   #21
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fourteen New Items Added to Persephone's KinzStyle Shop

Ooh nice! I love them!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 06:23 AM   #22
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

That Blue Flannel Shirt is actually pretty cool. It's probably the most guy- friendly outfit in the Kinstyle other than the Baseball Uniform.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:37 AM   #23

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Fourteen New Items Added to Persephone's KinzStyle Shop

Love the new clothes ganz!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:50 AM   #24

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Is Persephonekinzstyle shop a one time thing when you enter a code from the clothes you buy for your plush? Because I don't want to go and search for clothes for my plush if it's just a one time thing.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #25
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Good thing I have some bags that I didn't open!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:55 AM   #26
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oooh! Though they seem to be copying a good chunk of Justice's clothes... I'd go and get picture comparisons, but I'm too tired. XD

Still, though!! NEW CLOTHES!! Totally going to need to get some Kinzstyle clothes.

EDIT: *has gone to WIki and looked at pictures of them*

NOOOO, NOT: Skinny Jeans, Leggings
YES, THEY GOT: SLOUCHY BOOTS! And the hats! And the majority of the tops!

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 09-30-2010 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: typo
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #27
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Aww man I was all excited, read too fast and assumed they were for the PJ Kinstyle shop. I don't buy the clothing in the store so I'll have to try to trade for these I guess. Darn
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:01 AM   #28
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Good thing I have some bags that I didn't open!
Yep, me too. There hasn't been anything I have wanted for some time, so I'm glad I hung on to them. Sometimes it pays to be a bit of a pack rat! Love the plaid shirt.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #29
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Where are they? I have cleared my catche and still cannot see them. I am using Google Chrome.

Ooooh, Persephone's shop...Never mind..
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #30
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Awesome! Now I need to go buy some new codes!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, shootforthemoon♥>33

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: