Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Default Re: Four New Virtual-Only Webkinz Coming Soon to Webkinz World

I have to have the love puffin!!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #82

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Oh, I love these! I love pink and purple pets. The swing is especially pretty.
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #83

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww, these are so cute! I wish they had made plushies.

Wow the real dog is a beautiful breed, wish I could get one...

I completly agree with you on this!!! Ganz has taken this way too far!!!

View Post Originally Posted by cocotruper
OOhh!! Yay!! More pets that only people who pay even MORE money can buy!!
Gosh. I hate the estore plain and simple. I used to love webkinz, but ever since the estore came out, I've been thinking of quiting.
Sorry for ranting about this, but seriously...

Last edited by CrystalstarKinz; 01-07-2011 at 11:21 AM..
CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #84
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i like them and look forward to them. the rock candy croc is growing on me
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #85
Unregistered

Angry Re: Four New Virtual-Only Webkinz Coming Soon to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by cocotruper
OOhh!! Yay!! More pets that only people who pay even MORE money can buy!!
Gosh. I hate the estore plain and simple. I used to love webkinz, but ever since the estore came out, I've been thinking of quiting.
Sorry for ranting about this, but seriously...
I know the estore is so stupid!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #86

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Non of these pet are really for me. The puffin is the only maybe because the Item is so cool looking, but again the price on just a virtual pet is a bit high since you can get a plushy for only a few dollars more at a local store or little pets for way less. I do buy from the estore and really enjoy the option. I just hope for more sales, lower cost estore pets and better deluxe discounts. I was not a fan at first but now that I use it I think it's pretty cool. Just can't afford much very often. I was not a fan of deluxe at first either but now like that too. It is easy to not like something you can't use or to feel frustrated when you wish things were offered in more options then they are. I would love a purple fox, fire fawn and ice fox plushy but it will most likely never happen. I just enjoy what I have a love webkinz because it is really the coolest game out there of it's kind. Ganz works hard to make new cool things for everyone all the time. It's a big job to try to keep everyone happy. After all they now just made it so you don't even have to buy a new pet again and your account wont expire. We buy what we want but really we don't have to own everything. Just enjoy what we have. There are a lot of pets we like but we just can't own them all. I wish for more sea creatures too but it will all take time. I actually don't like that they release so many pets so often because it is hard to keep up with sometimes and the stores are so slow to get them in. It can become costly so fast and we can only afford to buy a few pets every month or so.

Although the estore may not be practical for those who are not allowed to use it or can't, I feel that it was a good addition. I can't afford to buy much there very often but my girls and I like that Ganz has so many options. I feel more frustrated that the stores around here are forced to buy more pets then they want of one kind just to sell webkinz. This means they never will special order anymore and hardly ever get old pets in again. It really frustrates me that they can't to a random pick deal with stores or just really let them order an assortment they want to sell.

Good luck to you all getting the new ideas and plushies made. They do really listen. I of course like to praise and thank Ganz more for all the cool things they do do. It's really all pretty fantastic. Maybe someday everyone will get to use the estore and like it for what it is.

Happy New Year to all!!!
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #87
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Unhappy Re: Four New Virtual-Only Webkinz Coming Soon to Webkinz World

Neato! I love the love puffin, and the dog (I forget what it is called), but I think they all should be plushies so the people who cannot get estore can get them.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #88

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

The dog is cute...the others are COMPLETELY insane. They should make more realistic ones.
Dawntiger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #89
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Omg the leonburger looks like the pug!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #90
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love the Love Puffin. It's just so awesome... but they should've made a plushie.
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
black eyed peas, dirty bit, love the love puffin, more plushies!!!!, smile; you're beautiful!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: