Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Four New Rare Persian Theme Items Added to Webkinz world

Oh my! That rug is AMAZING!!!
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #12

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Beautiful! Can't wait to make a room with this theme, now just gotta have the gight pet to go with it.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #13

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! MEGA-drool!!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #14
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

This is fantastic looking. Can't wait to do a room. Really glad it is not estore so everyone can get it.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Nice new items
I love them all
hugs

Happy Saint Patricks Day
angelofharlem is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Myersnks
Beautiful! Can't wait to make a room with this theme, now just gotta have the gight pet to go with it.
maybe the new dazzle dachshund would feel at home or the glamour gecko
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #17
GoGreenGirl10

Talking Re: Four New Rare Persian Theme Items Added to Webkinz world

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the bed! And i have enough money for it! I hope it will come soon! Thank you so so much for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #18
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

WOW! The new theme items are just gorgeous! That rug! That window! I'm impressed.

I will definitely do a room, but which pet to put in it??? Time to start saving kc -- I'm so happy ColorStorm is back, I can rack up the $$ on that one
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #19

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by xocaij
OMG that bed is SOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!! i have been saving up for a movie screen, but i like this better!
I was shocked the other day. My daughter adopted the small signature beagle. Her prize in her "extra" box was the colossal movie screen! I looked stunned, and she didn't know what the big deal was! I had her check the 1/2 price resale value in the W shop and when it said W20,000 she realized what a valuable prize she had gotten.

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
And, not unexpectedly, the theme will be exclusively Deluxe without Ganz actually announcing it as such...
It sure feels that way. Just like with that new princess curio shop theme. Deluxe = beds, dressers, etc. Regular = lamps.

Last edited by mollee84; 03-17-2010 at 10:46 AM..
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #20

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Wow, This Theme is exquisite. Love the jewel tones. and the detail.

The Lilac rug looks much larger than the Jade rug. Nice to have several Persian rugs for the palace. Will we get Walls and floors too? Maybe the inside of a palace or a tent? can't wait for this theme to start showing up.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: