Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Mashed potato is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Four New Clothing Items Added to Persephone's Shop~ Update

i want the rainbowish shirt love ma rainbows!
Mashed potato is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #62
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Thumbs up Re: Four New Clothing Items Added to Persephone's Shop~ Update

I got some new clothes for your webkinz plush the code didn't work, I hope I get them soon! Anyway great job ganz for making outfits for your plush friends! I love the Kinzstyle shop so great work for always making new kinzstyle shop clothes! I can't wait until I get my code to work so I could get some sweet clothes from the kinzstyle shop!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #63
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Interesting! I never knew there was a Persephone Kinzstyle Outlet!!!!!!
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #64

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Four New Clothing Items Added to Persephone's Shop

I entered my codes for the lime track suit and sports theme and got totally different items as well. Was really bummed. Saw on WI that there was a problem but since that was almost 3 weeks ago I got brave and assumed the glitch was fixed. Oh well! Anyone have an update on this or know what to do now. I've tried to contact Ganz via an email address I had for the them and have had success with before but now I get the email kicked back to me saying that the email address no longer exists. I'm super bummed because I also purchased all 24 of the Series 2 Figures and all but one entered fine. My "Karate Cat" came up as the Googles playing the horn. Now I have two of those and my set is not complete yet. Want to get this all worked out as soon as possible but am lost on how to contact Ganz. Can anyone help me out with this?? I appreciate your help!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #65

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Angry Re: Four New Clothing Items Added to Persephone's Shop~ Update

Yeh I know. I entered in like I think 2 to 3 codes but stopped once I heard of the glitch. Ganz is so busy adding new stuff like the new Deluxe only game that they havent fixed the clothing glitch...not to mention the other glitches.

I mean we paid real money for the clothes..not just the physical but virtual too...so we should get what we paid for.

I mean I can only imagine how angry the deluxe members would be if they paid to get all the goodies and didnt get any or went to buy an estore item and ended up with some Wshop item instead.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #66
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

firepuck you need to call ganz, or have an adult call for you if you're not 18 or over.
1-866-932-5469

and webkinzbatrulz, I have bought estore stuff and the code didn't work correctly!
It is not just "non deluxe" or "non estore" that the glitches happen to!

Either way, a call to ganz is what is needed to get it all sorted out.
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:45 AM   #67

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I want the lime green set! I'm going to buy it I think!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #68

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

I have a question. I know its not fully on topic, but, I don't if this is a glitch or not, but the clothing items in the new section, are clearly NOT new. They have been in the new section for like, months. And I know its not only on my account, because it bothers my friend too.

I agree. They are adding way to much stuff for deluxe members. If they would stop putting little deluxe signs everywhere telling you how great it is, maybe they would have had time to fix these glitches. If you ask me, Ganz could be doing something that will actually help, instead of just adding stuff to deluxe.
Now I haven't lost any items or clothing, but I was planning on going out and buying some clothes for my webkinz tomorrow. And I still probably will, but I won't enter their codes till I know that this glitch is cleared up.
I hope ya'll who didn't get the right items from your codes get them somehow.

Last edited by cocotruper; 07-27-2010 at 07:47 AM..
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
afghanhouds

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: