Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #41
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Four New Clothing Items Added to Persephone's Shop

In addition to my notice above, when I tried to put in the code for the Tank with Striped Leggings, I got a flowered room divider instead of the clothes, and when I put in the Funky Flowered Pants, I got a Boom Box Vanity instead of the clothes. I don't understand what the problem is as the reason for buying the clothes is to get them virtually for my pets.

The only one that registered correctly was the Funky Flowered Tee. It came up as it was supposed to.

I don't know where to go to get this corrected. Ganz doesn't seem to want to solve problems, just create them.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #42
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

i like these they are very nice.
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #43
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Today I bought these new clothes: the Lime track suit, the tank with striped leggings, and funky flowered Pants and Tee. When I had put in my Lime track suit code, I GOT A CUCKOO CLOCK INSTEAD OF A LIME TRACK SUIT! Either it is a glitch or it had the wrong code in the package. HAD ANYONE GOT THIS PROBLEM? OR AM I JUST NUTS????
View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
In addition to my notice above, when I tried to put in the code for the Tank with Striped Leggings, I got a flowered room divider instead of the clothes, and when I put in the Funky Flowered Pants, I got a Boom Box Vanity instead of the clothes. I don't understand what the problem is as the reason for buying the clothes is to get them virtually for my pets.

The only one that registered correctly was the Funky Flowered Tee. It came up as it was supposed to.

I don't know where to go to get this corrected. Ganz doesn't seem to want to solve problems, just create them.
You are not alone.
Today I bought the New Webkinz Sport Set and when I entered the code I got this......

Click the image to open in full size.

Are you kidding me ??

Believe me I will be on the phone with Ganz first thing Monday morning. I am really upset.
They must not have the new items programmed in yet.
Why on earth would they release them to stores if they aren't available in WW yet ??
I made sure to take screen shots for added proof.
I want my shopping bag and my outfit that I paid for

Warning:
Do Not enter in any of the new codes yet until the problem is solved !!

Last edited by funkyc63; 06-11-2010 at 10:44 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:29 PM   #44

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Four New Clothing Items Added to Persephone's Shop~ Update

OOO.... i have to check it right now :husky:
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #45
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
You are not alone.
Today I bought the New Webkinz Sport Set and when I entered the code I got this......

Are you kidding me ??

Believe me I will be on the phone with Ganz first thing Monday morning. I am really upset.
Why on earth would they release them to stores if they aren't available in WW yet ??

Warning:

from where is that table? E-Store,Wshop?
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #46
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
You are not alone.

Are you kidding me ??

Warning:
Since posting my earlier two messages, I have spent a LOT of time on the phone with Ganz. They are quite aware of this problem and I am not the only one experiencing it. Today they called me back and asked me to send an in-depth e-mail explicitly detailing the items we entered, the feature codes that came with the items and the exact description of what we received. She said they are not quite sure how it will be corrected but it will be corrected and we will receive our virtual clothes, although not sure when that will happen either. This is NOT a case of us entering the codes incorrectly but something they (Ganz) did. Isn't it wonderful to have and know we are not alone when we have a problem?

I suggest calling 866-932-5469 if you are having a problem or e-mail
WebkinzSupport@ganz.com, but be specific when you do and include your user name and real name.

Good point about the shopping bags. We had so many already, I'm not sure if we got them for these. I really want to get the other clothes but I want to wait until this glitch is fixed.

This posting is from grandmother to mommysbabe19.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:21 AM   #47
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ok thanks for the update!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:36 AM   #48

PrincessSarahS will become famous soon enough

New clothes?? I can't find them. Can someone please explain how to get this "other shop"?? Is this something I need to buy at a store or is it available in the eStore?
PrincessSarahS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:43 AM   #49
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I bought a camo top on Monday and these items were listed for sale in her shop, for the $$ I spend I like to get a higher end pretty dress, I got the Retro blueheartz, but that diaper looking thing and the green suit were there on Monday.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:51 AM   #50
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Thanks so much for the great update! Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
afghanhouds

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: