Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Four Jumbleberry Fields Prizes Retire on September 18!

A new front page story has been added:

Four Jumbleberry Fields Prizes Retire on September 18!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider members who are fans of the Jumbleberry Fields game will be interested in this information from Webkinz Newz. It has just been announced that these four prizes will be retired on September 18. They are from left to right, the Berry Farm Scarecrow, the Farmer's Hat, the Farmer's Boots and the Jug of Pickleberry Juice.

The Farmer's Boots and Hat are prizes awarded when you fill a jar of Jumbleberrries. The Berry Farm Scarecrow is a prize for a full jar of Sugarberries, as is the Jug of Pickleberry Juice despite its name.

You have until September 18 to get these prizes, but also consider saving your berries in case new prizes are introduced. Our members will remember that six new prizes were introduced recently; read about it HERE.

Learn all about this game in our forum HERE and in our WIKI.

Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Four Jumbleberry Fields Prizes Retire on September 18!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
A new front page story has been added:

Four Jumbleberry Fields Prizes Retire on September 18!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider members who are fans of the Jumbleberry Fields game will be interested in this information from Webkinz Newz. It has just been announced that these four prizes will be retired on September 18. They are from left to right, the Berry Farm Scarecrow, the Farmer's Hat, the Farmer's Boots and the Jug of Pickleberry Juice.

The Farmer's Boots and Hat are prizes awarded when you fill a jar of Jumbleberrries. The Berry Farm Scarecrow is a prize for a full jar of Sugarberries, as is the Jug of Pickleberry Juice despite its name.

You have until September 18 to get these prizes, but also consider saving your berries in case new prizes are introduced.

Learn all about this game in our WIKI.

Thanks for posting this!

I hope that ganz will introduce some new prizes to the game.

I don't have 3 of the 4 prizes that they are retiring.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
AintNoWayJose
Webkinz :)

AintNoWay knows the way
AintNoWay knows the wayAintNoWay knows the wayAintNoWay knows the way

Thanks Webberlily! This is the first retirement for this game, after 2 or 3 sets of new prizes, so it makes sense.
AintNoWay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh that's too bad, I love all the jb prizes! So glad I was able to collect these! Thanks for the info!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Four Jumbleberry Fields Prizes Retire on September 18!

I will miss these prizes. I love all of the Jumbleberry Fields Prizes.

Thank you so much for the information.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #6
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

I don't have the juice jug, or the clothes. I do have the scarecrow, though, and I'm glad I was able to get it because it's SO cute! I wish I was able to get the clothes. Perhaps I will use my jumbleberry stash to fill up my jar. But I want to save them...what to do, what to do...
sophii8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for posting this great info .I Sure hope new prizes come out & I hope I have time to get the jug of juice
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #8
♥ Teen Wolf ♥
Gift Guru

MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered
MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered

Thanks for posting this!
I am sad to see them go but then there should be 4 new prizes!
MistyBoomer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #9

Starburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the world
Starburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the world

I'm really going to miss the boots. I'm sorry to see these prizes retire.
Starburst1425 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:10 AM   #10

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Thanks so much for letting us know! Happy Friday Everyone!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: