Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Default Forum Protectors, Come on over here and tell us how you feel about tomarrow! We will miss the status and miss you being purple!

Im gonna miss you guys being Forum Protectors, I have letter for each Forum Protector, And seeing you being purple and being reconized by that great purpleness was great isnt it?

Dear Valej,
Im gonna miss you with that little purple "Forum Protector" under your name, it made always go "Ohh! Purple! That must be Valej, Emily or Cleo ect."! Because i would always reconize that little purple thing! Okay let me begin, Valej, of course im going to treat you the same and talk to you the same, you and Cleopatara are the two FPs i mostly know! And your a very sweet sweet girl!

Dear Cleopatra,
Cleo, your so cool! Your Hogwarts club is so awsome and your just a such great creative person! I love how you can always say the right thing! And i love chatting with you! Im going to miss your Purpleness too! And im sorry you were not a FP for such a long time, i remember when you just became one! Not too long ago! Like i said, ill always talk to you the same way and think of you!

Dear Emily,
Emily, i love seeing your posts! They all make my laugh! And your avatars are always so cool! Your awsome also! But im still going to always look at your posts with the wisdom i always looked at your posts from the past, it was a great time meeting you! And you as a FP, That was great! I really am going to miss you alot with your purple "Forum Protector" Thingy icon!!

Dear X.I.C,
XIC, i enjoyed talking to you from the past, and im sorry about you also not being a FP for such to long, i know its going to be hard tomarrow, with you and Cleo not doing your little "Purpled"! Thing, that was really funny idea! "You are now.... Purpled"!!! Im going to miss that alot, and mostly you, but when ever i see posts by you, ill always still give you all that rep i always give you guys!

Dear Cacaoxlacte,
I always loved readying your little "Purple" news, FP status i knew to you was fun! But tomarow, im still going to think about you in my heart, and remember that one special spot for you, once your Staus is gone, to me, its never going to go anywhere, because you are so awsome! and you just seem so smart and funny! I enjoyed all of your posts! and all of your little Newz Articles! They were all really cool and great!

Dear Rattygirl,
Ah my dear friend rattygirl, im going to miss your great great great posts with the Purpleness also! Like i said to the others, there are 6 gret spots in my hear, and only six, but they are all filled, with all six forum protectors and guess what, your one of them! I really thought your joikes and comments were so awsome! When i read your threads and posts, like i said to caco, i read them with my wisdom, i dont just shot down and start reasding them fast, i read them slowly and carefully, showing that i care about what you say! And i really do! You are a great friend, and still will tomarrow!

Love,
PassPass

Im going to miss the Purpleness! Bye Purpleness!

Last edited by PassPass; 10-18-2007 at 09:35 PM..
PassPass is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
CleoCosette

Default Re: Forum Protectors, Come on over here and tell us how you feel about tomarrow! We will miss the status and miss you being purple!

My gosh, This SO sweet. I'm extremely sad. I loe your additude about this, you rock, just as much as any member!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #3
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Forum Protectors, Come on over here and tell us how you feel about tomarrow! We will miss the status and miss you being purple!

why can't they be forum protectors?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:36 PM   #4
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Well you rock just like the rest of the FPs! And i fineshed typing Rattygirls! My fingers are so wigily so i had to take a break before i did rattygirls, but it was worth it!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:36 PM   #5
CleoCosette

>THIS< explains it all.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #6
Gift Guru

yes THAT explains it all, But i wish it wouldnt be like that, but life is life,and we will all remember 10/18/07, the last day of Forum Protectors,
Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #7
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

This is such a nice thing to do for them! I left some rep pointz. It stinks that they will not be FPs anymore, but they will still be members, and the same people.
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #8
Gift Guru

megsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Sandy
why can't they be forum protectors?
Justin explains it here --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nd-t97954.html
megsmommykinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by PassPass
yes THAT explains it all, But i wish it wouldnt be like that, but life is life,and we will all remember 10/18/07, the last day of Forum Protectors,
I am not sleeping well tonight. I like to have dreams about the real people behinf the screen, I know I'll be having a lot tonight. And, when I wake up, I won't want them to end.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:17 PM   #10
valej

Thanks passpass, your superduper over dah top kind! I"m happy and looking forward to a new 'adventure" with my final rainbow stars that i've been so longing for! Its a new adventure, because i can'[t even rember and begin to think, when i wasn't a fp, it was that long ago, in may 2006
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: