Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow FOLLOW UP: More Updates to WebKinz World Including Member of the Day

In addition to the new exclusives and W-Shop items, there are other new features that were added to Webkinz World in this latest update.

Ganz will be recognizing one WW member a day as Member of the Day.* Only members who have created their My Page will be eligible.* If you haven't done so yet, make sure to set up yours.* If selected, you'll get a picture of your pet on the front of the My Page section plus you'll get an exclusive trophy!

Click the image to open in full size.

Members now have an easier way to select the My Pets feature.* Now, in the bottom left of your dock, near your pet, you'll find a link that will quickly pull up your list of pets.

And finally, in a continuing effort to reach out to the world market, it appears that users can now access WW in several different languages including English, French, German, Italian, Portugese and Spanish.

Stay tuned to WebkinzInsider for all of the latest information from Webkinz World!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #2
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Default Re: FOLLOW UP: More Updates to WebKinz World Including Member of the Day

Wow my son would be just over the the moon ! Thanks for the info !
Old 10-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: FOLLOW UP: More Updates to WebKinz World Including Member of the Day

Awesome
The W-shop also looks a little different.. I cannot fully get into it to buy things.. but it looks weird while it is loading.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #4
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

great idea ganz!
(:
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 10-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
leigh423
Webkinz :)
four4abc is an unknown quantity at this point

took a pinch longer for it to load when signing in but well worth the wait. Thanx
Old 10-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
mckrakn is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: FOLLOW UP: More Updates to WebKinz World Including Member of the Day

So far I can see all the changes and read about all the new things happening but I still cant access my rooms, arte, the W shop Is every one else still having the problem?? BTW, I am so excited to byuy some Halloween things!!
mckrakn is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

I noticed this too when i went on: message i posted whn i needed help earlier. they changed the layout a little! The webshop is different and so is the my pets button on my page and when u go to my pets page the bio on ur pets tabs are different also. cool . still cant get into this new fangled web shop but i like the way it looks. oh and todays activities tab has changed too.

I am pretty excited! I like the changes.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
mygra will become famous soon enough

i cant get the wshop..or artie to open either... just thought it was me...and i have tried on 4 different accounts..and none work..
mygra is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Do we know what the trophy looks like yet?
Old 10-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #10
LLJ9349 is on a distinguished road

i had a similar problem until I emptied my cache - click on the drop down menu item "tools" and choose "internet options". Then choose 'delete' under "browsing history". Next page comes up, choose 'delete all'. The down side of this action is your passwords, and any 'remember' items you may have had will also be wiped out, but it takes out the older version of Webkinz and allows the new one to take effect. Hope this helps.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: