Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Flying Griffin Emblem Rug Click to Win is Back

Thanks for the info. Have to find time to get this in this weekend. Last weekend before X-Mas. I'm wondering to, about the new sign in on Webkinz Newz, as a way to limit the click to win.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #22
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! I missed the last contest for the rug so this is great.
hamstar is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #23
SuperVixious

Vixious is on a distinguished road

So where do I go to get it? I only recently came back to webkinz Ive had my account since '06 but it had expired so there are still a bunch of new things I am unfamiliar about
Vixious is offline Male
Old 12-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #24

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
does anyone know if there are restrictions like: FL, NY and Province of Quebec are excluded as always with the other contests?
They always say that in the rules, but I have never had a problem with any of the flying contests.. I live in Florida... Good luck all!!

That rug looks really nice!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #25
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Vixious
So where do I go to get it? I only recently came back to webkinz Ive had my account since '06 but it had expired so there are still a bunch of new things I am unfamiliar about

You'll need to go to WKN: Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information website and either keep refreshing the page or click through the pages until a rug pops up. Then you click it (make sure your pop up blockers are set to OFF) and you will fill in a form with your WW ID (I assume from the way they worded it) and viola you have an awesome rug.

Down side is I just traded for this rug last week and I traded good for it too. UGH

This still only limits one per account and lets be honest some have 20 or 30 accounts just for stuff like this so it's still not one per person like many would like it to be (though I never understood why it mattered). Those that still want a bunch will still be able to get them if they have multiple accounts.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Oh this sounds like fun! I do enjoy the click to win especially when it is a neat prize like this.
Dorri is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #27
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Omg so going to get that!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #28

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I would like the rug very much. Thank you ElectraBuzz for telling us! I hope I get one, I caught the Elven Arbor Bed before but just got a food item.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 04:43 PM   #29
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

That's awesome! I want some!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #30
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

awesome! thanks Ganz.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
darn no rug all day :(, soa, where are the rugs?, you are beautiful(:, youcan'thavethistag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: