Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #161
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: The Flying Griffin Emblem Rug Click to Win is Back *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Just found one at 1:47 am.
Good to know they're still flying.....but they seem really few and far between.
Maybe morning will make them fly faster.
I have 3 windows up (2 IE and 1 Chrome) and I'm not seeing anything.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 01:56 AM   #162
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Good to know they're still flying.....but they seem really few and far between.
Maybe morning will make them fly faster.
I have 3 windows up (2 IE and 1 Chrome) and I'm not seeing anything.
Yes, and I need to go to bed. Luckily I don't work until tomorrow afternoon, but I was glad to be able to get some now since we don't know how long they will be around. Good night!
Margo is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 01:58 AM   #163
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Good Night Margo
I'm heading there myself in a few.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better so I can get for the rest of the kids accounts.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 AM   #164
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Just found a rug. YAY. 11:40 Pacific Time on Sunday Night. Good Luck Pets!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #165

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Oh well, you guys can have my rugs. I have better ways to waste my time LOL
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #166

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, I have missed all the other Griffin rug give away events on News.
I have a Griffin and hope to get one this time, always wanted one.
Try to let me know if they are flying today by posting here.

Thanks, Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 01-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #167

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awsome, I just got one, Looks like they are flying at 10:30 KT!!!!
Lojack is offline Male
Closed

Tags
darn no rug all day :(, soa, where are the rugs?, you are beautiful(:, youcan'thavethistag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: