Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Flower Collection Runs From May 1st - May 31st

A new front page story has been added:

Flower Collection Runs From May 1st - May 31st

Click the image to open in full size.
Has your pet been dreaming of a Flowery Greenhouse and winning some other prizes along the way? Starting May 1st, click on your map in Webkinz World and click on the Flower Collection icon in the bottom right hand corner. All you have to do is collect flowers from your friends and you will win prizes enroute to the grand prize... the Flowery Greenhouse! This event runs through May 31st.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Flower Collection Runs From May 1st - May 31st

Asian accts have it active now.

Don't forget to open each day - 1 for opening; 10 friend sends available.

Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
ill be in paradise!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Oh this looks like fun and what a beautiful prize too!

Everyone have fun witht his event!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

I enjoy these challenges. My friends are great about responding to my requests for items!
Kathy1209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

What an awesome grand prize. Can't wait to start collecting those flowers (have already gotten a request to send one).

We (me and hubby) are active ww players (multiple times a day) with 4 accounts. If you need friends to help with this collection feel free to send us a friend request

beanieaunty
beanieuncle
beaniecousin
LAN3

Have fun collecting
beanieaunty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #6
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Does anyone know how many flowers you can get a day . I know you can send 10 but do all 10 count?

I'm asking because i'm going on holiday on Monday for 11 days and i'm trying to work out if i'll have enough time when I get back to finish it

Many thanks in advance

Tigger
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Yes. COnfirmed on FOUR accounts - TOTAL: 6 flowers

You can only get ONE for log in, and FIVE from friends.

Is there one on WKN, like previous collection events? If so, that would give you seven.

If someone gets a 7th from WKN, please let us know.

Banks

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Does anyone know how many flowers you can get a day . I know you can send 10 but do all 10 count?

I'm asking because i'm going on holiday on Monday for 11 days and i'm trying to work out if i'll have enough time when I get back to finish it

Many thanks in advance

Tigger
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #8

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

These are my favorite types of challenges! You don't have to spend money or play games in order to win the prizes. I love being able to help my Webkinz Friends and have them help me. Wish this was how ALL the challenges were. Can't wait to get this lovely greenhouse for my pets garden. Wonder if it opens for storage like the Moonberry greenhouse? I have one of those and love it! Thanks, Ganz!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #9
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Yes. COnfirmed on FOUR accounts - TOTAL: 6 flowers

You can only get ONE for log in, and FIVE from friends.

Is there one on WKN, like previous collection events? If so, that would give you seven.

If someone gets a 7th from WKN, please let us know.

Banks
Thank you Banks I should have enough time to finish when I get back

I'm of to Turkey and where I am going the internet isn't very good

But many thanks again
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thanks COWS for the info and picture - what a gorgeous golden green house

Love the collection events; no fees, more than enough time and a spiffy grand prize to boot; THANK YOU GANZ
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, yippee from leeann

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: