Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Floating Spree Rolls in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Floating Spree Rolls in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

Can't get enough SPREE? Need extra rolls to earn more mall credits to buy that one item? From September 3rd through September 9th, watch for floating dice in Webkinz World! Only 1 free roll a day per account. Happy Clicking!

Click the image to open in full size.
ALSO: On Webkinz Newz there will be a SPREE Bonus Roll-A-Rama Peek A Newz Challenge during the September 3rd through September 9th dates. Find Alex five times for the free SPREE Roll.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Floating Spree Rolls in Webkinz World

Was on this morning but didn't see any floating dice. My screen kept locking up today though. Mostly in the W-shop.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #3

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Ohmigosh! This is awesome! I can't wait to get these floating dice for SPREE! Thanks for the great updatem Cows4You !
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Great! I could always use some extra Spree rolls.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I'm glad this will be floating in WW rather than having the ads to click. Good luck everyone
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:26 AM   #6

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I'm glad this will be floating in WW rather than having the ads to click. Good luck everyone
Thanks for mentioning WW, because I skimmed it and assumed it'd be on WKN and I was wondering how they could have 2 floaties at once. Hopefully this will work and I'll see them.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #7
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Awesome this is a great floating item!

Love you cows
Always keeping us up to date

Love , Kennedy
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #8

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see any floating dice yet today. But I will keep looking.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #9
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Just got mine on Asian... its HUGE
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't seen any, or any Nafaria. I suppose either my server or my browser isn't allowed to get any. Oh, well...
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i love spree, soa, spree!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: