Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #11
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: FLOATING SPREE DICE

That is great! Thank you so much for the information!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

I missed one, about 10 minutes later another appeared and I clicked on that one, about 45 minutes have passed since the last and I have not seen another. Looks like this is one a day, like the last floating spree.
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #13

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Cool! I was hoping for a Thanksgiving gift for Canadians......
Happy Thanksgiving tommorow Canada I'm so thankful for WI♥
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #14
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I got the Spree in Euro also.
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #15
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Thanks for showing the article.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #16
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

My age removed son loves to drag objects into the room, and back into the dock.. so I have an account that he can just play on... He was on tonight and all of a sudden he is like, Mommy!! Click it, click it... its floating.. I was like, huh? There is no floaty click thing right now (which he loves to help me with) and when he saw it again, we were able to click on the dice... it was really cute.

Last edited by cocoabean; 10-11-2011 at 08:17 AM..
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

SweetAsCandy♥ is on a distinguished road

This happened to me a lot before. I love it !
SweetAsCandy♥ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #18
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Dice are floating, do we have any idea if they are showing up more than once?
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:05 PM   #19
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Dice are floating, do we have any idea if they are showing up more than once?
yeah i was on from about 11:30-12 est and i saw 4 or 5 float by on my asian account.
Wuzzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #20
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Sweet! I love playing spree!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: