Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Floating Flowers Spotted on the Webkinz Newz Site

A new front page story has been added:

Floating Flowers Spotted on the Webkinz Newz Site

Click the image to open in full size.Last week we brought you news of a contest running on the Webkinz Newz site. One of our members clicked on a floating flower and, after filling out an entry form, was e-mailed a code for a Flowered Room Divider (wShop item).

Today some of our members are reporting seeing the flowers again. However, this time, no one clicking on a flower has been able to get a feature code. There have been problems getting the verification code on the entry form to work, and the system keeps saying that the "campaign is not active".

Could this be a sign that Ganz is testing the system in preparation for the return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest? As you may remember, Ganz attempted to run a contest/giveaway for Griffin Emblem Rugs on the Webkinz Newz site, but the contest was shut down after just a couple of hours due to technical problems. At that time, Ganz promised the contest would "return at a later date".
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Floating Flowers Spotted on the Webkinz Newz Site

Oh fingers crossed - I hope they are. I love little contests that are click and win, and the griffin one was just the icing on the cake in terms of prizes. I hope it runs again soon! Thanks FIA!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
ebaday

Fingers crossed too! I have never really won anything and that would be super cool. I am gonna check it out!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

i would much rather want the rug!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #5

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

So, on the webkinz news site, you sit there and little flowers float by? like in fall fest and winter fest?
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Hmmm..........well in the mean time, is there any time these flowers go by? (Like I think Fall-Fest was every 10-12 min.)
Anyone know?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

If this is like the Griffin Rug contest you will have to surf the site or hit refresh until you see the flowers float by. I been on their site for about 20 minutes or so and haven't seen any flowers yet...
wildhunt is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #8
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I saw one earlier today and clicked it but I kept getting the security code is wrong After the 30th time I figured a flower room divider wasn't really worth it and gave up.

I hope ganz fixes the issue before putting out the rug again since this was the exact same issue many had with the rug giveaway.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #9

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

That's interesting. I haven't seen one yet. Thanks for the info!
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #10
Princess Peach loves

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Aw come on why does it always mess up? It doesn't really matter to me though since you can buy them anyway in the W-shop
katysmom1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: