Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #71
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Floating "Five Star Waiter Outfit" Contest Coming to Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
We can only get 1 piece of the outfit per account right?
View Post Originally Posted by ColliePuppyxo
So far I only got the shirt. Thanks for the info, FIA!
You can get one top and one bottom per account. But today is only the top. If you want the bottom too you have to play again tomorrow. Then it will be the pants only.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #72
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Nice, easy contest! Was able to get shirts for 8 accounts in less than 5 minutes with 4 windows open. Good LUck everyone!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #73
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I got my first 2 within 5 minutes. One on one page and then one on the very next page I clicked. Haven't seen anything in 20 minutes. Where'd they go?

Finally started getting them again and I am finished. I went ahead and opened Firefox too. But I kept getting security code errors in FF so stuck with IE. Got 4 in about 3 minutes so it made up for the long wait in between the first set and then.

Now to log in and make sure they all showed up. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by poobears; 01-29-2011 at 10:01 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #74
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

I was refreshing for the last 5 minutes with no luck, then I clicked onto WI for a minute. I clicked back to WKN to close out of it and try again later, then I see a random shirt bouncing on my screen! Yay!
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #75
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It says on webkinz newz the shirt is given out on Saturday and the pans on Sunday. I like this contest because you can easily get the entire outfit, versus other contests where you can get a piece of an outfit.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #76
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

Yeah I like contests where I know if I find the item I am going to win the main prize. No food, not 10 of the same thing but the prize I want. They need to keep them like this from now on. Makes it much easier.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:10 AM   #77
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

This was a great click-to-win. I did it last night right after it turned midnight Kinztime. Started at 11:03, and got all ten accounts done by 11:22. Most were within a minute of starting to try. One of the windows that I opened seemed to be ineffective - I must have refreshed it dozens of times with no shirt, but I opened a second window, and they came up in that one. (And, no, it wasn't because that window had found one already. I close the windows when I see the number sign after the web address on there. I know it won't bring another floating object if one already came in that window.) So if you're refreshing over and over and not seeing anything, try closing that window and opening a new one if you can't have more than one window open at a time. Also, remember that if you don't have the window open all the way to the side where you can see the green off to the left of the written part of the page, be sure to give it time to float into your screen before refreshing again. (I'm on Internet Explorer.)
I also love that this one just gives you the item. You don't have to have a bunch of e-mail addresses and hope that you get the special item before you're inundated with the things you don't want, and it's exactly one per account, so you just put in the information of each account. Couldn't be easier.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #78
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Yeah I like contests where I know if I find the item I am going to win the main prize. No food, not 10 of the same thing but the prize I want. They need to keep them like this from now on. Makes it much easier.
Yes I agree. I don't like it when it advertises a great main prize but all I get is food.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #79
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Got them all so quickly!!! Great Job Ganz!!! Now I hope that it goes just as well tomorrow!!!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #80
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Fast and easy! Got them within a few minutes of logging on. Had to clear cache, but otherwise it worked just great!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: