Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 12:10 AM   #41
ddoott
Webkinz :)

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Floating "Five Star Waiter Outfit" Contest Coming to Webkinz Newz

Yea !!!!! IT's started I collected the shirt right at 12:00 Minight ......... Super easy!!!!!! Love it ...... Nice job Ganz !!!!!!
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #42
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I just did six accounts in under ten minutes. This was the easiest floating contest I have EVER tried to do!

Go Webkinz Newz for making it easier for us to actually get the items they are giving away. I can't wait to show my Munchkin and his cousins their new tops!

I hope tomorrow is just as easy!!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:19 AM   #43
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Wow! That was easy! Thanks WKN.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #44
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

wooo hooo all the kids accounts are finished! Record time too! NICE!

Can not be KinzPosted

Last edited by 1minamouse; 01-29-2011 at 12:25 AM..
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #45
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I am done with all nine of our accounts! So glad this is working well. Looks like Ganz has figured out the floating contests - hooray! Thank you Ganz!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #46
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yes, got my top! Can't wait to claim the pants/apron tomorrow.
And YES, you can get both!
Contrary to the wording of the front page article, you can get both one top AND one bottom per account! You just have to clear your cache and come back tomorrow!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #47
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Yes you are able to get one top and one bottom per account, and got mine all done in record time too! Too bad they aren't sendable, but they are Estore after all. Thanks though Ganz, great contests!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #48
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Me and my sister just got ours! Can't wait til tomorrow
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #49
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

The Webkinz Newz Site seems to be the place to catch Floating Items; it takes less than 2 minutes to appear.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #50
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Found the tops for all of our accounts...thanks Ganz for improving this activity and letting all of us finish quickly!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: