Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #31
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Floating "Five Star Waiter Outfit" Contest Coming to Webkinz Newz

ooh Yippeee!!!!!!

Aw geez! I spaced on the Chef Gazpacho contest! Anyone know if that is tradeable?

Also - anyone know if the "only one item per account" is specifically a WWID account or email address?

Last edited by Lolith; 01-28-2011 at 08:52 AM..
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2011, 09:05 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
ooh Yippeee!!!!!!

Aw geez! I spaced on the Chef Gazpacho contest! Anyone know if that is tradeable?

Also - anyone know if the "only one item per account" is specifically a WWID account or email address?
Since they are estore items, they won't be tradeable or kinzpostable. Once you have it, it will be on your account and stay there. It is one per account (not email address). You will need to put in your account info and it will go straight to your dock. Below is directly from the NEWZ site.

How does it work?
Each time you visit a page in Webkinz Newz, there's a chance that a floating object will appear after the page finishes loading. You may have to visit many pages on Webkinz Newz before it appears. Be sure to give it some time, as it starts off screen first, and then floats across the page. When you see the floating object, click on it! A pop-up window asking for your Webkinz World username and password will appear. Fill in all of the fields correctly and the prize will be added to your dock in Webkinz World!

How many prizes can I get?
You're limited to one prize per person, per event. Since the shirt and pants are two separate events, you can win one of each!

Help! Something's not working!
If you're having trouble with the security code, or the images just aren't appearing for you, try clearing your cache and restarting your browser.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:20 AM   #33
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I love these outfits! I've already got two of the shirts, but I need the pants; my webbies are pantless!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #34
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
Since they are estore items, they won't be tradeable or kinzpostable. Once you have it, it will be on your account and stay there. It is one per account (not email address). You will need to put in your account info and it will go straight to your dock. Below is directly from the NEWZ site.

How does it work?
Each time you visit a page in Webkinz Newz, there's a chance that a floating object will appear after the page finishes loading. You may have to visit many pages on Webkinz Newz before it appears. Be sure to give it some time, as it starts off screen first, and then floats across the page. When you see the floating object, click on it! A pop-up window asking for your Webkinz World username and password will appear. Fill in all of the fields correctly and the prize will be added to your dock in Webkinz World!

How many prizes can I get?
You're limited to one prize per person, per event. Since the shirt and pants are two separate events, you can win one of each!

Help! Something's not working!
If you're having trouble with the security code, or the images just aren't appearing for you, try clearing your cache and restarting your browser.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, this is so helpful!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
I love these outfits! I've already got two of the shirts, but I need the pants; my webbies are pantless!
BAHAHA!!!! Pantless webbies...its simply shameless!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think so too. I mean they could have given away the cheapest item (the dining place setting) Instead they give away a COOL Sandwich maker and an awesome Waiter's outfit.
Way to go, Ganz
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #36
Lil Kinz

1Doglover12345 is on a distinguished road

has anyone got a shirt yet

Can someone help me i cant find any......

Last edited by 1Doglover12345; 01-28-2011 at 02:37 PM..
1Doglover12345 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #37
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yay !! I'm off on Saturday so I can play
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #38
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover12345

Can someone help me i cant find any......
It doesn't start until tomorrow 1Doglover........here's what it says on WKN

If you love the Five Star Waiter outfit, available at Ganz eStore, you won't want to miss Webkinz Newz this weekend!

That's right, we're giving you a chance to win an outfit of your very own! Visit us on Saturday to get the Five Star Waiter Shirt, and on Sunday to complete the outfit with the Five Star Waiter Pants.

Saturday
January 29
12:00am EST until 11:59pm EST
Look for the floating Five Star Waiter Shirt to win one!

Sunday
January 30
12:00am EST until 11:59pm EST
Look for the floating Five Star Waiter Pants to win one!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #39
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Sweet! I can't wait to get me some free Estore clothes!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think so too. I mean they could have given away the cheapest item (the dining place setting) Instead they give away a COOL Sandwich maker and an awesome Waiter's outfit.
Way to go, Ganz
Agreed one hundred percent!!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #40
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

It started...I just got a shirt!
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: