Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #71
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian Accounts

thank you!
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #72
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Will they fall when we are in the Arcade?
Hi Gomommu, if it is like every other leaf flying event, no, you don't get them in the Arcade. It has to be anywhere that your dock is visible. Good luck! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #73
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

How long before the first leave started to fly? 20 minutes and nothing so far and my time seems correct.
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #74
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
I am still getting leaves on my Asian account.. I think that I have 4 now... They are coming by every few minutes.. Good luck all!
My leaves are coming every 6 min. They are small but easy to catch. Have fun everyone!
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #75
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Well, now I have leaves flying by but when I click them, NOTHING!!! Grrrr. The ones I got earlier are gone also. (I have logged out and in, several times)
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #76
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I just had one come by and got it but nothing was in my dock...
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #77
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm not having problems getting the leaves or seeing them in my dock-my problem is that the account that has the leaves floating will freeze up my browser randomly...I've logged out of it completely and won't bother again...My only fear is that this will happen on my American and I rather like using that account-but if it freezes up it does me no good...

I do like the leaves though-something new always is good!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #78
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thanks ConchyJane. My Asian is such a small acct that there is not much to do on it and tomorrow I will be busy with the gkids until late. They will be able to enjoy them in the afternoon on their accts.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #79
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Well, now I have leaves flying by but when I click them, NOTHING!!! Grrrr. The ones I got earlier are gone also. (I have logged out and in, several times)
I've seen other posts that say they had to clear their cache in order for the mint to show up in their dock.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #80
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is cool. i will be able to do some on my euro accounts tonight. then american accounts tomorrow and i am off, so this will be fun.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: