Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #21
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian Accounts

I clicked on 2 and nothing is in my dock. I am not getting mine!
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #22
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Wow thanks Cows! i'll have to go sign on my Asian account! nothing beats a chocolate!!!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cool looks like fun and a yummy treat for our Webkinz. Thanks for the udate.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #24
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't know, I think this is more like the Pet Of The Month ribbons, to be honest It looks like a blatant advertisement to get you more aware of the Caring Valley pets It is right in between the times of the 1st and 15th of the month for pet of the month....
GREAT POINT Dixie. I was skeptical about whether there would be prizes too....since you have to adopt the CV pet to get CV prizes. But this chocolate is pretty, and I'm stocking up for V-day!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #25
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Wait, so is the Chocolate the only prize you can win? Aww... I would've liked to see other items, I have to agree with dixie, they are coming often, and they are just going to fill our docks LOL!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #26
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by sandilight
I clicked on 2 and nothing is in my dock. I am not getting mine!
Have you tried clearing your cache? I did that right before I started looking for them....it might help.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #27
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Wait, so is the Chocolate the only prize you can win? Aww... I would've liked to see other items, I have to agree with dixie, they are coming often, and they are just going to fill our docks LOL!
Like the 423 gooseberry pies that I'm still saving from the snow white ads?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #28
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
I'm all for free food
and like bindi said, come Valentine's Day, it would be a cute addition in the kinzpost gift that you may send. Everyone tries to find heart stuff to send.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #29
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I'm all for free food
and like bindi said, come Valentine's Day, it would be a cute addition in the kinzpost gift that you may send. Everyone tries to find heart stuff to send.
View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
That's a lot of pies! I am all for keeping my dock clean, LOL, but I like to click the stuff... xD Oh well, I think they are cute! I can almost taste them...
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #30
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog

lol or like the 42 magicians hats I accumulated that was just on the WOW.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: