Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on All Accounts

I have logged off & back on but I am still getting no Caring Valley mint chocolates after clicking on the leaf.
grandmajo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #182
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Im at 50 mint leaves
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #183
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by grandmajo2
I have logged off & back on but I am still getting no Caring Valley mint chocolates after clicking on the leaf.
if it makes you feel better. I just logged on and all the empty boxes in my asian accounts now
have them showing. It was not tallying in my dock or showing up on the screen. But the
bright side is they are there now, so at least you will eventually get them.

I hope this helps.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #184

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Update: After logging in again, and getting another leaf, all the previous ones I had clicked on showed up in the dock. Have not seen any leaves on Asian accounts.
I just found the same thing on my American account. After I cleared my cache and rebooted the computer, all of my mint candies from the empty leaves that I caught showed up in my dock when I retrieved my items from storage.
That was a nice surprise because I thought that I never got them.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #185
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

I'm getting them all over the place. I have like 15 of them now from the last 2 hours. Guess it's good I picked today to spend redecorating. LOL
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #186
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Yay! I just got one, I do really love it. They are cute, and so minty! Thanks for letting us know, WI staff.

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #187

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

when i click on a leaf there is no picture of what i get it only shows words and no picture i have clicked on about five leafs and i still don't have any prizes is this a glitch or something?

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
if it makes you feel better. I just logged on and all the empty boxes in my asian accounts now
have them showing. It was not tallying in my dock or showing up on the screen. But the
bright side is they are there now, so at least you will eventually get them.

I hope this helps.
i have a american account and i have logged on about ten times and still no chocolate

View Post Originally Posted by grandmajo2
same here same here and i just can't believe it all my waiting just to get one and then a few more and all my waiting hard work wasted i can't believe this

Last edited by daddylilangel; 01-09-2010 at 05:16 PM..
daddylilangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #188
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by daddylilangel
when i click on a leaf there is no picture of what i get it only shows words and no picture i have clicked on about five leafs and i still don't have any prizes is this a glitch or something?

i have a american account and i have logged on about ten times and still no chocolate

same here same here and i just can't believe it all my waiting just to get one and then a few more and all my waiting hard work wasted i can't believe this
Have you tried logging out and then clearing your cache? That worked for me when I next clicked on a leaf. Then they all showed up.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #189

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

I got nothing! When I click on leaf no candy.

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Have you tried logging out and then clearing your cache? That worked for me when I next clicked on a leaf. Then they all showed up.
It didn't work for me no candy logged off and on catch a leaf blank no candy awh.

Last edited by meems; 01-09-2010 at 07:11 PM..
meems is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #190

JessicaFletcher is on a distinguished road

Anybody having the problem of all of them dissappearing from the doc?

View Post Originally Posted by JessicaFletcher
Anybody having the problem of all of them dissappearing from the doc?
Okay..I thought I cleared my cookies and everything but I didn't so that fixed my issue.

Last edited by JessicaFletcher; 01-09-2010 at 07:55 PM..
JessicaFletcher is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: