Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on All Accounts

i saw a leaf too but missed it. i saw it at the kinzstyle outlet
chinagirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #172
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Is this a one or two day event? Just wondering if anyone is seeing leaves on their Asian accounts since the date changed. I had all my accounts open but closed down the Asan ones when I stopped seeing leaves after an hour or so today.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #173
Lil Kinz

Sk8Berry24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got one of those this morning while I was playing Jumble Berry Fields. Love that game! :clyde:
Sk8Berry24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #174
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

My mom got one when she was playing in Quizzy's Corner! I want one SOOO bad, I collect food! I am logging on to see if I can catch one of those yummy, mouthwatering, treats!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #175

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

I've clicked on leaves at least 8 times, but I don't get the mint. The message pops up saying I got it, but with no picture of the mint and no mint in the dock. I've tried clearing the cache and still no mint. Oh well, maybe I'll get one to work sometime.
Aritako is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #176

playrachelplay is on a distinguished road

I saw lots of leaves at midnight and 1am, but I havent seen any so far this afternoon. :C
playrachelplay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #177
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Aritako
I've clicked on leaves at least 8 times, but I don't get the mint. The message pops up saying I got it, but with no picture of the mint and no mint in the dock. I've tried clearing the cache and still no mint. Oh well, maybe I'll get one to work sometime.
Same thing is happening to me on my NA account. Get the pop-up that I got the cookie but no picture of the cookie in the pop-up and no cookie in the dock. I've cleared the cache & logged in & out a few times but nothing shows in the dock. I have a few on European account today, but not sure about Asia acct. today. Time to log in there and see if they are still showing up. The kids need to do there NA accts too. I hope they have better luck.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #178
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i got 2 already! >
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #179
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Same thing is happening to me on my NA account. Get the pop-up that I got the cookie but no picture of the cookie in the pop-up and no cookie in the dock. I've cleared the cache & logged in & out a few times but nothing shows in the dock. I have a few on European account today, but not sure about Asia acct. today. Time to log in there and see if they are still showing up. The kids need to do there NA accts too. I hope they have better luck.
Update: After logging in again, and getting another leaf, all the previous ones I had clicked on showed up in the dock. Have not seen any leaves on Asian accounts.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #180
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
I was just coming on here to make a thread that I just got one of the leaves on my Asian account. The prize was the mint.
how do u make a thread?
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: