Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #101
GeneralTso77
Webkinz :)

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian Accounts

Thanks Asterravos...I switched to Firefox (I usually use Chrome) and they showed up...thanks again!
GeneralTso77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #102
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

For those of you having problems with the mints showing up in your dock, try clearing your cache (delete temporary internet files). Close your internet browser,and reopen it. Then log back in. This worked for me. I have 10 mints now!! They are coming at regular 6 minute intervals.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #103
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Thumbs up Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian Accounts

Caring Valley leaves too? Cool. I, personally, don't like mint chocolates, but my kinz will love it, I'm sure!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #104
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by GeneralTso77
Help....I have gotten the leaf several times on my asian account yet all I get is :

Click the image to open in full size.

Then NOTHING appears in my dock...so I keep NOT getting my Caring Valley Chocolate Mint.

Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

I am also having that issue. Ive cleared my cache/cookies about 6 times and have even gone as far as to reboot my computer several times. I only started having the "empty box" issue after the asian account maintenance at 2am. Before that, everything was fine.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #105
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait for american accounts to get the leafs to come but I hope their are their are other prizes even though the newbie members will want these.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #106
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

How fun!!!!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #107
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian & European Accounts

Cant wait....i simply just love the clicking games!,and for free food YEY!!
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #108
mytaz12

Smile Re: Floating Caring Valley Leaves Spotted on Asian & European Accounts

This looks like fun~!:gwolf:
Old 01-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #109
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

hmm how often are they flying?
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #110
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Is anyone still getting these? Haven't seen any for a while, and I don't know how long they're supposed to run. One day?

They started floating by before midnight on Asian accounts and continued after the quick Asian maintenance at 2 am (Asian time). But since logging in at 10am Asian time, I haven't seen any.

Anyone clear on the timing of the leaves (not referring to the every 6 minutes)?

View Post Originally Posted by xlifetime
hmm how often are they flying?
When we saw them earlier, they were coming by about every 6 minutes. Really easy to catch, and pretty!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: