Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Five Retired Arcade Games Return to Webkinz World!

A new front page story has been added:

Five Retired Arcade Games Return to Webkinz World!

Click the image to open in full size.

In a surprise move in the Arcade of Webkinz World, five old retired games have been brought back from retirement and are now available for Deluxe-only members. However, when a Deluxe game is the Game Of The Day, it can be played by all members, whether Deluxe or not.

The returning games are Iceberg Escapades, Skater Kat, Dashing Dolphin, Jazz Monsters and Zingoz Bounce. Watch for when these games become the Game Of The Day and can be played by all members.

Today's Game Of The Day is Iceberg Escapades - an early version of the newer Waddell's Icecap Adventure - and can be played by anyone today. Try it, you'll like it!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Five Retired Arcade Games Return to Webkinz World!

This is so awesome and such a great idea on Ganz' part! I have never played most of those games and can't wait to see what they're like! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Webberlily! Today was a great update!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

Oh nice surprise can't wait to play these games!!!
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #4

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

Wow I never got to play those games! I hope the trophies aren't available, for the sake of their value
9blaise9 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
RecordsFooFoo!

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

awesome to see these games are back but I feel bad that it is deluxe only like i am taking away from other members

View Post Originally Posted by 9blaise9
Wow I never got to play those games! I hope the trophies aren't available, for the sake of their value

well i would like to be able to get the trophy but I think it would lessen the value ^^^ like you said
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Tried paying the games...man, am I awful! Seriously, I am glad that they reintroduced these games instead of taking away more games and making them Deluxe. I might have to bribe DS to try Skater Cat for me-the trophy looks like fun.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

Oh my goodness!
I have wanted these back for AGES! So disappointed when they took them off.
Glad to be deluxe right now.
LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
Gifted

insider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoW
insider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoWinsider777 makes the others go WoW

I'm so proud of Ganz! Overall with bringing back these games, the Things to Do Menu, and allowing us to name our own rooms, they have really been stepping up and it is giving me a ton of hope that these things will continue! However, I am pretty disappointed that they changed the name of Icecap Adventure, the way the games look in some parts, and the buttons and the scoreboards from the old look to the new look. But I'm still very glad that they're back.
insider777 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

This is wonderful & if it is the game of the day we can all play it,Fantastic thanks for the info This is wonderful!!!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I think Ganz is doing a wonderful job lately! I am so happy that they are making deluxe-only games available to regular members when they are game of the day. I think it's a great advertising forum for them, so that they can have an ad after the game telling people that it's one of the benefits of deluxe membership, but still allowing everyone to have some fun with it. (I hated it when they had a daily activity listed for everyone, but when you went to do it, it said it was deluxe-only. If they are only going to allow something for deluxe, they should be listed as a deluxe activity, not a regular activity.) But to allow us regular members to play the deluxe games on occasion is a wonderful move! It makes me feel very good about Ganz and Webkinz. And it will be fun to try these new games when they are game-of-the-day! Thank you!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
samanthafoofoo was here, team danika!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: